Chapter 7

Nico

We were playing truth or dare for like, 3 minutes and I got bored already. "We should do something else now, I'm getting bored of this" I said. "Well, we could go out together" He answered, suggesting. Go out...with...him? And only him? As in, me and him? Oh God no, please no. I was struggling to reply with an answer, should I say yes or should I say no? If I said no, that would be rude but if i said yes I wouldn't be rude but I would have to go out with him then...ugh...

"Uh- yeah, sure!" I replied, trying not to sound rude or anything. "But, where would we go?" I added, asking curiously. "There's this park I used to go to with my mom when we were kids soooooo we can go there" He replied with a smile on his face. "Ok..." I replied.

----

Ok, on a second thought, it wasn't as bad as I had expected it to be. There was an ice cream truck at the park that we went to and I LOVE ice cream. I mean, who would hate ice cream? "Jamie Jamie Jamie could we please go to the ice cream truck?!" I asked him, exclaiming while pulling his hand. "Ok ok! Geez you don't have to pull my hand like you're some little kid!" He exclaimed, laughing adorably. 

"Hi, could I please get a strawberry ice cream please? 2 scoops" Jamie said to the guy at the register as we got there. "And what will you have?" The guy asked me. I was about to answer when Jamie interrupted me. "He'll have a chocolate one" He told the guy at the register. "Hey- you don't even know if I like chocolate!" I exclaimed at him. "If you think I don't remember your favourite ice cream flavour, you're wrong" He replied, wiggling his eyebrows at me. How does he remember that?

"Ok that'll be 1.50$ please" The guy at the register said, smiling as he gave us our ice creams. I was about to reach for my pocket to pay when Jamie said he'll pay for it. "No, I'll pay for it" He said, smacking my hand off as he payed, rude but ok. "You guys look cute together" The guy told us, wiggling his eyebrows. "I know right" Jamie replied. WHAT? Did he just- oh my God. The guy replied by smiling. 

"Why did you say 'I know right' to that guy? We're not even a couple-" I told him as we were walking around the park while eating our ice creams. "Not a couple yet" He replied, smirking. What does that even mean?-  "I'm joking, relax" He said, laughing. I wish he wasn't though- I mean- nothing...

----

A/N

Sorry I haven't been updating recently...exams...