Chapter 5

Nico

Riiiingggg

I was sleeping very peacefully when my phone suddenly rang really loud. Who would call at 9 in the morning? I glanced over my phone and saw that it was Maria who was calling me. Why would she be calling me at this hour? And why so early?

"What do you want?" I asked Maria when I accepted the call.

"I'm bored, do you wanna go to the cinema today? They're showing this new movie and it seems pretty cool" She replied. "And it's showing at 7:30pm, wanna join me?" She added.

"You call me at 9am, when I'm peacefully sleeping, to tell me about a movie that's showing at 7:30pm?!" I asked, annoyed. I had every right to be! I was peacefully sleeping a- and- UGH.

"Yes!" She replied back, exclaiming. "So, do you wanna come with me or not?" She asked. "Fine, yeah, whatever" I replied. "YEY! See you at the mall at 7:00 then!" She said. "Ok yeah yeah let me get back to sleep" I told her, lazily. "Whatever, sweet dreams" She replied, emphasizing the "sweet dreams". "Goodnight" I replied. I ended the call quickly before she could start talking about something else.

----

I woke up 2 hours later. at 11am. I usually wake up at 9am but I slept at 2am last night because I couldn't sleep, and, well, I also busy watching Netflix all night, so yeah. Since it's summer, I could just stay in bed after I wake up and just scroll through my phone or something. I grabbed my phone and to my surprise, Jamie had messaged me.

"good morning" He texted a few hours ago, when I was asleep.

"I just woke up" I texted back, not really knowing what to say. I put my phone down and went to the bathroom to take a shower so I wouldn't feel like I smell bad since I hate that feeling.

I got out of the shower a few minutes later and got dressed up. It was 12pm already and I had to go to the cinema with Maria later, which I have to admit, will save me from dying of boredom. I went downstairs to the living room because i was starting to get bored just staying in my room.

"Morning" I told my mom and dad, who were in the living room just watching TV. "Morning!" Dad replied. I sat down beside mom on the couch and just cuddled with her. If you didn't know, I'm very close with my mom and I always cuddle her because, well, I have to because if I don't I'll die or something.

"What are you guys watching?" I asked. "Just some movie they're playing" Mom replied, stroking my hair. "By the way, me and Maria are going to the cinema at 7 to watch this movie" I told both mom and dad. "Ok, be careful and be home as soon as it's finished" Mom said.

A couple of hours had passed and it was already 7pm, so I went ahead and got ready then started walking to the mall. I put on my headphones as I walked to the mall since it can be pretty boring when I'm walking by myself.

I arrived at the mall after a few minutes. I went inside then went to the cinema at the second floor. "HI!!!" Maria greeted me, almost screaming. "Calm down!" Was what I managed to say to her. "I missed you! It's been like, 4 days since I last hung out with you" She said, exaggerating. "I already bought the tickets so we just have to wait in line now" She added.

"Whatever" I said, rolling my eyes. "What movie are we watching anyway?" I asked her as we were waiting in the line. "It's a romance movie!" Maria replied. (A/N just think of whatever movie you'd like lol)

After a few minutes waiting in line, which felt like forever, we finally went inside the cinema. We quickly went to the seats we always would sit at because it was the best view, for us at least. As the other people were still looking for their seats I noticed someone who was sitting in front us. His head looked really familiar, and his hair too! "Isn't that Jamie in front of us?" Maria asked me just as I was about to tell her not to say something about it so that he wouldn't notice us, but unfortunately, he did thanks to Maria's loud voice. Geez, thanks Maria! He turned his head to us and he smiled immediately, as if he expected us here.