Chapter 4 (continuation)

Nico

"Hi, mom. Hi, dad" I told my mom and dad as I walked inside the house. "How was Jamie's?" Mom asked me while she was preparing dinner. " And by the way dinner's ready so go sit at the table" She added. "It was fine, we just watched a movie together" I replied as I sat at the dining table with my dad. "What movie did you guys watch?" Dad asked while wiggling his eyebrows. "I don't remember the title, but it was some romance movie Jamie really loved" I replied. "Oh romance, huh?" Mom said as she placed the food on the table and sat down with us. "We were having spaghetti for dinner? Why didn't you tell me?!" I asked mom exclaiming. "I wanted to surprise you since I know it's your favorite!" Mom exclaimed with a smile. It's true, it is my favorite food.

"Did you guys do anything else, by the way?" Dad asked with his mouth full of the spaghetti. "Richard! Don't talk with your mouth full!" Mom exclaimed at dad. "Ok ok" He said while he rolled his eyes. "We just watched a movie, we didn't do anything else" I replied to the question he was asking earlier.

----

A/N

This one's just a continuation to the 4th chapter so it's really short lol. I'll be uploading the 5th and 6th one soon!