Tilly's nosiness found a way to pry into Malcolm's business. She knew he had beef with Seema and the local boxer, Catcher. She had her way to find out things, which was unknown to Malcolm.

Malcolm had plans to destroy Carl Mahone's cargo and frame both Seema and Catcher. Carl was fooled in the beginning. He believed Seema was behind his failed shipment until Tilly came with evidence. She told them where he lived and how he moved.

Seema wasted no time sending out a fatal warning to Malcolm. Thankfully, the warning didn't end his life.

"This is extremely dangerous for you." Scarlet rasped in disbelief. "You want to play with your life over Malcolm? Really?"

Tilly stayed quiet, allowing her friend to rant.

"What is it about him that you're so stuck on?" Scarlet continued. "His dick? Is that it? His dick? T, you can find that anywhere."

"It's not just that." Tilly retorted in frustration. "It's not just that, Scarlet."

"Then what is it?"

Tilly looked around the room before speaking.

"We had a connection."

"Wow, a connection." Scarlet wowed sarcastically. "Let me guess...that same connection told you to have him killed?"

"You don't understand. You'll never understand my relationship with Malcolm. He may seem like this savage, but he's much more than that. He's sensible and sweet and loving in his ways. I was connected to that. I fell in love with that—with him." She corrected herself, shedding more tears.

Scarlet rolled her eyes toward the ceiling.

"He abandoned the relationship to be with another woman." Tilly vented. "They're living together. When I asked him to move in with me, and he told me no. He said he wasn't ready for that kind of commitment."

"Because he's a fucking loser. You know that." Scarlet cursed. "Do yourself a favor and stay away from that jerk and his shenanigans. You're a cop, and you don't need to get into trouble."

"I know..." Tilly replied, nodding her head. "But...she's getting everything I wanted with him. Why is that? She's not even cute."

Scarlet blinked a few times, not knowing how to reply to her friend. It was clear that Malcolm didn't want to be with Tilly. He'd started a new relationship with a different woman and gave her the excellent treatment and attention Tilly wanted.

▲▲▲

🚸🚸🚸

Masculine hands groped the chocolate skin that appeared smooth and delectable. There were dips that seemed mysterious and undiscovered. Malcolm took his time, trying to savor the moment.

Jersey was bent over on the couch with her ass tooted in the air. She'd just receive some good head from her man. He ate her real good, and three orgasms later, he was lapping her up while her legs jumped lightly from the sensation.

She felt him moving from behind her, so she turned her head to see his next move. Malcolm had pulled down his boxers and was ready to fuck her. Judging from his rigid dick and lecherous expression, he wasn't about to play any games with her.

The pressure of his dick caused her to lower her eyes in pleasure. She bit down on her lip, loving the feeling. The sensation stimulated her parts, causing a mix of whimpers to push from her succulent lips.

He grasped her small booty and thrust slowly. Jersey made sure to readjust her arch, wanting to feel every inch that Malcolm had to offer. She prepared herself and assumed he would take it slow. As expected, he started with slow strokes that transitioned into deep yet quick strokes.