16

🚸🚸🚸🚸🚸🚸🚸

Droplets of water scattered all over Jersey's brown skin. Her eyes studied the large hand pressed against the glass of the shower. Attached to the large hand was a tatted, muscular arm.

She placed her attention back on the man who stood in front of her. He still had a muscly body, even with the discolored wound located on his lower abdomen. He peered down at her, looking ferocious yet caught up in a web of lechery.

Jersey stood on the tips of her toes and pressed her lips against his. Their eyes closed as they kissed each other slowly, wanting the moment to last forever. Malcolm ran his hand down her wet backside, wanting to give it a good squeeze, and he did.

Their heads moved in sync while their tongues entwined deeply. Jersey could feel his dick poking her midsection. As they continued to osculate each other, she grabbed his penis and stroked it expertly, creating fuel in the pit of Malcolm's stomach.

She pulled away, wanting to show his dick more attention. Jersey glanced up at him and bit down on her lip softly. She leaned over to turn to decrease the pressure of the shower.

Afterward, she dropped down to her knees and wasted no time stuffing his dick down her throat. The tight suction and watery warmth of her mouth caused him to toss his head back slowly. Malcolm closed his eyes, wanting to enjoy the juncture.

Jersey glided her right hand over his leg for balance while using her left hand to stroke him. She moaned suavely while repetitively meandering her head as she sucked him sloppily.

Malcolm's mouth dropped in ecstasy. He grabbed her wet hair and pulled her away. She looked up at him and licked her lips. They stared at each other silently with lustful eyes. He grabbed his dick and pressed it against her thick lips. She ran her lips over the head and gave it a few kisses. Jersey eventually moved his hand away to take full control.

As expected, she took him to another world. A thick shot of semen spilled over her chest. Malcolm stumbled against the glass, needing a break from what just happened. Carrying around a stiff dick and heavy balls made him that way.

°°°

Name: Abshir Diric Osmaan

Age: 50

Date of Birth: September 25th, 1970

Current Home Address: 550 East Ave, Apt. 25. Norwalk, CT.

Renting Price: $2,120/month

Vehicle: Porsche – 718 Cayman S (Estimated $71,900)

Career: CEO of a tech company called Roboom. Roboom is a tech company that does computer repairs and maintenance for major businesses. The company is worth over 200 million dollars.

Children: Selah Osmaan B. March 10th,1995 (Mom: Stephanie Wesson), Abshir Osmaan Jr. B. February 24th, 2000 (Mom: Tessa Washington).

Jersey sat there, trying to process the information. She clasped the papers against her fingertips. She placed her eyes on Malcolm, who sat on the couch with his MacBook Pro propped up on a pillow.

"You keep reading over those papers..." Malcolm trailed off, typing away. "That shit is accurate, Jerse."

"I can't believe it, still..." She trailed off and shook her head lightly. "I don't think he's my dad, though."

"The only way to find out is to call him and see if he's willing to do a DNA test." Malcolm offered, closing his notebook.

Jersey pushed air from her lips and nodded in agreement. She'd received Abshir's phone number through her aunt, Lisa, who seemed as shocked as her.