Chapter 19: Goka! Gokai?!

redid the chapter, i accidently published it without a title or anything lmao

--- 

(About a week later...)

O: Your shift ends at 6 right?

(Y/N): yeah

O: the rest of us are planning to meet together to eat later. Wanna come?

(Y/N): maybe. i'll have to see

O: Alright! we'll be at the ramen shop if you plan to come!

*Click!*

I look up from my phone to the door.

(Y/N): "Welcome!"

Kokoro walks through the door, with the rest of Hello, Happy World following. 

Kokoro: "Oh! (Y/N)! You're working today?"

(Y/N): "Yeah. Marina-san had to go out. You guys are here for..."

I look at the reservations.

(Y/N): "The 4:00 reservations."

Misaki: "Yeah. Sorry we're late."

Kanon: "S-sorry."

I shake my head.

(Y/N): "No, it's alright. You guys can head in."

Kokoro: "Alright! C'mon guys, let's go!"

The rest of Hello, Happy World! follow behind Kokoro. 

(Y/N): "Oh, Kitazawa-san. I know you were on stage but...is your foot okay? You sprained it pretty badly..."

Hagumi turns around.

Hagumi: "Oh, I'm fine! I get sprains all the time so it isn't a problem."

(Y/N): "All the time? Well, okay."

She waves at me then walks to the studio rooms. I sigh, feeling a little bit better. Opening my phone I visit the 'Boy's Band FES' website.

Do you have a band? Are you looking for a chance to show your skills? Are you ready to achieve your dreams?!

Welcome to the Boy's Band FES!!!!

Pop, Rock, Idol, we accept ANYONE! 40 boy bands across Japan will compete against each other. There can only be ONE winner!

40 bands... That's a lot.

Send in a video performance of one song from your band to register! Those accepted will be given a VIP pass to the Boy's Band FES. From there, only 10 bands will pass onto the semi-finals.

From 40 to 10... 

These 10 bands will perform a 4-song set onstage to determine the finalists. Judges and fan votes will determine the final two bands to face head-to-head!!!

We'll be performing 4-song sets onstage.

The two finalists will perform a 10-song-set onstage to a stage of thousands! The winner between the two will receive a trip across Japan or 85000¥!!!!

Register NOW!!! Reach for the stars and achieve your dreams!

Wow...sounds intense. A trip across Japan... What would a highschooler do with all that... What would I do with that...

Well, that's if we win. I guess we'll have to...

*Click!*

I snap back to reality, blinking and turning my head towards the door. Hagumi runs out of the door, worry on her face.