Chapter 8: Happy, Lucky, Smile...

here we go, my favourite band!!!!

i dearly love all 5 hhw members, along with their interactions with each other and their songs, they're so catchy!

i'll also be shortening their name to HHW cuz its a hassle to type it all

(S/N)= Sister's Name
(N/N)= Nickname

[Chapter 8: Meeting Hello, Happy World! and discussing O's relationship with (Y/N)]

--

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. We wrote the lyrics for an original song we've been working on for a while."

I never heard about this?

"Sorry about that."

Where's the lyrics?

"Here. R made the chords here."

"Hehe~"

Hm... Wow, these lyrics are actually pretty catchy. These chords are a bit weird though..

"It's okay. Just try them out, we've already recorded us playing the song."

Alright, I'll listen to it, and maybe add to it.

...

Location: Fukunaga High School

*Ring!*

The loud ring of the bell wakes me up. I get up from my desk, and I put my books into my bag. I didn't pay attention to class, I figured I could use the last class to nap. I stand up and pick up my bag from my chair. O wasn't here at school, along with all the other members. With our performance coming soon, we all took extra time to practice. We've been lately practicing solo so we can practice our parts. Lately though, they've been skipping classes to practice.

Oh well, whatever. I put on my mask and stand up with the rest of classmates, and we all leave the class. Everyone heads for the main stairs, but I turn left and take the back stairs. I walk out the back of the school, through the back fence, and towards my sister's middle school. Today, she asked me to pick her up, so I'll drop her off and go to practice.

"Hey, you wanna study at my place?"

"Sure."

Other students step out of the back door, but we simply ignore each other, not really caring about someone else using this exit. I start walking, putting my earphones in my ears. I started playing the song we'll be performing at the live, mentally trying to figure out chords and the lyrics. At first, I didn't like the chords. They were weird and unusual. But, as I listened again and again, I grew to like the weird chords. Huh. I guess for now on I'll leave it to them for lyrics. 

Location: Shimizu Junior High

It's nearly 3:00. The bell should be-

*Ring!*

There it is. I stand up from a nearby bench and walk towards the entrance. I don't enter, but I wait near the entrance for her to walk out. Slowly, the students start walking out the front door. She should be coming out soon-

"KYAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

I, and several other students, jump in surprise, and look towards the source of the screaming.

"It's her!"

"Kaoru-senpai!!!"

"I love you!!!"