Chapter 1: A Surprise Party!

(Chapter 1: Meeting Poppin'Party, Marina and registering in CiRCLE)

--

CiRCLE, huh. 

A newly furnished live house, CiRCLE has grown fairly popular in the few months it has been opened. Completed with a live stage for performances, 5 soundproof practice rooms and even a cafe, it has been a popular place for new and established bands alike to practice and perform. Though originally housing only girl bands, it recently starting accepting other bands in order to increase sales, though no other bands have registered. It is currently housing five girl bands, namely Poppin'Party, Afterglow, Pastel*Palettes, Roselia and Hello, Happy World! When NOIRE first started, you and your bandmates actually covered one song from each band here. Thankfully, it worked out, and the videos uploaded gained a lot of exposure. 

(Y/N): "We're here."

O: "Let's hope they give us a chance..", he muttered, clearly nervous.

I: "Yeah..."

Hand on the doorknob, a single drop of sweat rolls down my forehead. Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen? I look back at my bandmates/friends, and they smile reassuringly at me. Seriously. What would I be without them? With a heavy sigh and a subconscious prayer I slowly turn the doorknob to the live house. 

Here we are. A new chapter in our lives. 

*Click!*

??: "Arisaaaaaaaaaa... Please?"

'Arisa?': "We have homework to do!"

??: "Pleeeeease Arisaa?!"

'Arisa?': "I said NO!"

The girl, clearly upset, stood up where she was sitting and threw whatever was in her hand at the other girl. 

*Crash!*

...Unfortunately, whatever she threw (probably a heavy-ish textbook), flew right past her intended target and hit me straight to my forehead. One moment I was standing, another I was on the ground, knocked out cold.

??: "Huh?"

R: "(Y/N)!"

...

...

"Hello everyone~ This is our first song and video on this channel~"

"Without wasting any time, let's do this."

"T-the song we'll be playing is Teardrops by Poppin'Party."

"We hope you enjoy!"

...

...

You're suddenly woken up by a sharp pain to the back of your head. Dazed and confused, you try to establish where you were and what you were doing, trying to ignore the aching to your head. Finally, after what seems to be minutes, you manage to mumble a coherent sentence as you try to signal that you were conscious.  

(Y/N): "...spicy..curry rice.."

??: "Well, someone's hungry."

O: "Can't you take this a little bit more seriously?"

??: "Oh, he'll be okay. Just ask him to rest for about an hour. He'll be up and ready by then.

'Arisa?': "Are..are you sure? He doesn't seem very okay to me."

??: "Let me check if he's okay."

The black-haired girl walked up to you and put her face down to yours. Moving her head, she looked you in the eyes, face just centimeters away from yours.