Chapter 4: The Misunderstood

different POV this time, they're at school and (Y/N) isn't so they discuss something about him
[Chapter 4: NOIR talking to each other and trying to understand (Y/N)]

--

(POV: O)

O: "Rush, Rush! C'mon, bring it on.. C'mon, mon, cut though it. I won't give up, no matter what..'

"Hey, hey O-kun. What're you singing?"

O: "Oh, nothing. It's just something that's been stuck in my head."

Man, practice was fun yesterday. Practicing Pastel*Palettes was interesting, and although it was a bit sudden, we all thankfully had a good time.

*Bing!*

My phone vibrated in my pocket. Who could be texting me now? It's the middle of class.

(Y/N) 🎸🎹🎤: are you there

"Yeah, it's the middle of class though. You're not here though? Got something at the house?"

(Y/N) 🎸🎹🎤: yeah. about that i cant make it to practice today sorry

"No problem! The four of us can just practice."

(Y/N) 🎸🎹🎤: okay i already payed the fare for you guys

"Alright thanks😊"

I also got another text, this time from the band group chat.

R 🎸: canuguys meet up atthe roof for lunch?

I 🎸: Sure! I can meet up for lunch! 👍

N 🎹: I'm fine with that."

"Alright then. We'll meet on the roof after class. Just, pay attention to your class! Stop texting in the group chat!"

R 🎸: alriiiiight

I quickly put my phone in my pocket, hoping the teacher didn't see me. Luckily, it's a work period and I already finished all my work yesterday. I might as well help the others.

"O~! Can you help me with this? I don't understand what we have to do!!"

O: "Alrighty. So, what you have to do is.."

...

*Ring!*

"Alright class. That's the bell. Get your bags and head over to lunch."

"Yes sir."

Already? I guess time flies during work. Hup! I pick up my bag from under my desk, not needing to put anything in it. As I stand up, I wave at my group and leave the classroom.

The roof. If I remember correctly...

Already on the third floor, I turn right from my classroom into an empty hallway. The reason for the vacant classrooms are unknown, so it's become some sort of urban legend throughout the school. Rumours spread but I never really payed attention to them. At the end of the hallways were two doors. Normally, they would've been locked, but for some reason they were unlocked. How did R now that it was unlocked?

I turn around, making sure no one down the hall can see me, then I quickly run into the doors, trying my best to not make any sound. I walk up the stairs, reaching into my bag for my lunch. Surprisingly, I'm the first one there. Oh, well. I walk onto the roof and sit down putting my back onto the roof's fence. I pull out a lunch bento. I originally didn't have a lunch, since Dad had to leave early in the morning, so I was planning to buy a lunch from school. But, surprisingly, Fumiko-chan gave me a bento this morning! She's been pretty busy with the new influx of members of the science club, but she found the time to make me lunch. She's so nice, man is it good to have a girlfriend!