As expected, the page was long but thanks to the contents table; I was able to move through the page swiftly. I even used one of the tricks Lisa showed me the other day so I could search for specific words in the article. This was a good idea in my mind considering hence I didn't know much about the man who was my spouse. His ego didn't allow him not to gloat for more than ten minutes so just as expected, there was a sea, no, an ocean, of information about the man all across the internet.

First were his early years, and I scanned each sentence for anything striking, but to my disappointment, I found nothing. It contained no information about a possible pet or a close childhood friend. Everything was just so dull and uninteresting about the early stages of his life, which might have sounded kind of rude in hindsight. But he was Chanyeol after all, so why should I care if I was being mean or not. The part about his upbringing was also filled with useless information and though I had much more to go through, I was already feeling pessimistic.

The section about his business career was also pretty much useless and I've spent more time than Id care to admit reading through it due to it being so incredibly tedious I struggled to focus. However, though it was time and effort wasted, I sighed in relief once I read through it because I was almost done with the Wikipedia page and could move forward to magazine interviews that would hopefully be a little more engaging.

After finishing reading the whole page, I was not any smarter than before. In contrary to my previous belief, I seemed to know quite a lot about my husband. Now that I thought about it, it shouldn't have come as such a surprise, seeing as he talked about himself every chance he got. Some of the information was bound to stick sometime during the three years I've spent in his presence.

Nothing from the page stuck out, though. There were no names or life-changing moments that could possibly give me a clue on what the password might be. The only words that could've been used as a password were my name, his own, and his parents, and I already eliminated those options. And though a little discouraged, I exited the page and opened the link right underneath the Wikipedia one.

This one was for a YG interview after he bought the company and used the media to introduce himself to the world further. I thought this one to be promising, considering he'd want to show himself in a good light. I went in thinking he'd reveal something personal, something useful. But I was wrong. As my eyes scanned the article, I heaved a sigh because once again I found nothing that I didn't already know or wasn't a complete waste of paper, which is what I would say if what I read was printed.

Refusing to give up, after exiting the page I opened yet another link, this one for Forbes magazine. However, it mostly showcased his achievement throughout the years since becoming the chief executive officer, wealth, and net worth. It mentioned absolutely nothing about anything from his personal life, which I probably should have been counting on ever since I opened the page.

Page after page, heaps of worthless information. I was stuck. I opened about a dozen pages, scanned word for word, but came out empty-handed. Nothing I came across seemed to be of any relevance and by now I was far too frustrated to go on. I've read nothing new in the last five pages as the words started to repeat themselves, like summaries from the previous interviews he's given. I gripped my hair in frustration because God, why couldn't he make this easier? If getting it was this easy, why had to be accessing it this hard?

Maybe he wanted to troll me. Make me think how I outsmarted him just to encrypt the files that could be of any help to me at all, to put me back to my place; to show me he was superior. I really didn't want to bother Lisa with this, and I most definitely didn't want to see Sooyoung again - my stomach twisting at the mere thought - but it seemed like I was running out of options. It wasn't even that I harbored any hate towards the older woman, but knowing she had pursued Lisa, I didn't feel comfortable in her presence. Not with Lisa around as well, at least.