Chapter 8

A/N: First of all, Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim brothers and sisters accross the world. May this day bring happiness in you life😀!

There are going to be some time skips on this chapter and I am really inexperienced to write a professional interview scene. Also they are super boring. So, bare with me guys.

Any questions? Pm me, message board and instagram are always open. I always reply them. Lastly, enjoy!!!
-------------

Ren's POV
(It has been two days since she got fired. She is currently at her house and it's 11 p.m.)

I can't believe I got fired. After I left the company, I have been crying all day and all night long. Now my tears have run out. So, from tomorrow I am starting my job hunt.

I got up at 8 a.m. and started with my hunt. I didn't find some good pay jobs so I applied for the local jobs. I believe I will get one real soon. Because a girl has to pay her bills and of course my debts🙄 *note the sarcasm*!

(After two days)

I got some phone calls about going to the interviews. So, I am going to try out my luck there. As a matter of fact, I am going there now. Let's pray for my unlucky luck guys *rolls her eyes*!

(After two days)

I finished all my interviews earlier and I nailed three jobs. If I do these three dead end jobs, I can support me and my family financially. I can somewhat also help my parents in my debts. Plus I am starting from today. Let me tell you about my workplaces. At first, I will work at a hotel in the morning, then at a restaurant in the noon and finally at the bar at night. Unlucky me😑! But I will get payed. That's what it matters in the end.

(After two months)

I have been working my a** off during the past two months but life is going on. I am living, eating and saving dollars. It's going good and not so bad to be frank. But I miss my old job especially my paycheck. Just kidding. I miss the respect I used to get. The jobs I have been doing doesn't offer much respect. But money talks, doesn't it? Anyway, I am missing by ex-boss's bossy orders. He was rude but I liked him being serious and working hardly. But he is also an a**hole!

The only good thing came out is I made some good friends. I try to hang out with them though it's rare because of my jobs but can't say that I try. Meanwhile, mamoni baba doesn't know that I lost the job. And I want it to keep that way. I don't want to give them more stress as they already have a lot on their plate. I am trying my best here. Whatever life will throw at me, I will take it and confront it bravely with a smile.
--------------

And that's a wrap. Poor Ren😢! She is really brave to take everything with a smile. I am proud of her. Please pray for her and tell me what did you think of this chapter? The next chapter is going to be.........

I am not gonna tell you. Read to find out!

Please don't be a silent reader and vote+comment. I was really sick today still I updated because I told you I will update. It really gives me the strength to write guys! The rest is your choice. Have a great day!

Published: 14 May 2021
Time: 9:55 p.m

612 words!