Chapter 9

A/N: Something called isolated thunderstorm is coming up in the next chapter. Just read this chapter and you will know.

Also go through my Instagram post about chapter eight and nine and please read the caption because I am in no position to write about it all over again! You will know why.

And special thanks to DADDY_SHRONKIE for all the comments and votes on this book. Thank you so much and I am grateful for it. It really means a lot!!!
-------------

Callan's POV

It has been two f***ing months and I am firing my secretary's like I want to register my name in the Gusiness World Book of Records (A/N: I am not sure if it's the correct name or not). All they do is flirting and gossiping around. They ain't work worthy and a bunch of idiotic slacks.

I still remember the day I came to work after firing Ren. I couldn’t find a single thing. Whenever I ask for something, everyone said that Ren knows about that. It was like I pay them to tell me that Ren knew. So, I fired them all. I guess in my absence of assistance, Ren kept all of them in line. She never failed to amaze me! So, I decided to hire her again. I called my PD and told him to give me the whereabouts of Ren.

Shortly, he sent me the information. After seeing through it, I thought this girl is too much. She is non stop working three dead end jobs all day and all night. She managed all of this real quick. Impressive!

So, I took my coat and left for her workplace to have a talk with her. I went into the restaurant and requested or like ordered the manager to tell her to assist me the whole time. My wait finally came to an end and I saw her wearing a really short skirt with a tight shirt which I assume is the dress code for the servers. I never saw her like this and she was looking really beautiful.

As she saw me she was shocked but kept her poker face. She professionally talked to me. I told her to sit down. She hesitated and was about to say no but I took the manager's name and she did what I said.

I took some information of her about the past two months but when I offered her old job back, she looked at me like I grew two heads. She stood up and refused my offer. I was beyond shocked so, I did what I always do in anger. I began insulting everything about her. Then she did something I never thought in my wildest dreams. She slapped me! She f***ing slapped the mighty Callan McAllister!!!
--------------

And that's it guys! Also, I am not in a position to do anything including future updates and all. Do check out my last two instagram posts and you will know about it. Don't worry. This book will be continued. And share this book and spread some love cuties!!!

Published: 19 May 2021
Time: 4:52 p.m.

527 words!