Chapter 4

A/N: In this chapter more secrets will be revealed. And I know I am evil because I still haven't disclosed anything about our Ren's Devil. But don't worry. You will get to know a lot about him real soon.

This chapter is dedicated to kittycat_14, Anaya2800 and Dream26kc16. Thank you so much guys!!!
------------------

Ren's POV
(After a few days)

That day he let that matter go for the last time with a dangerous warning to fire me. Yes, I was scared. Still am. But, I was really happy on that letting go note and also made a mental note not to call anyone especially my family from Bangladesh while working.

You may wonder why? What will happen? It's not a big deal. If they know, so? One day, they will get to know. Why being so dramatic? Let me explain.

Remember me saying I got a scholarship and it was not free. It took a lot of money or should I say dollars to finish my college and university. Though the expenses were half due to scholarship but there was food, accomodation, basic needs and especially rest of the amount of institution fees!

For Bangladeshi people, it's a really big deal to afford that. At America, spending two dollars isn't much of a big hassle to Americans. But one American dollar is almost 80 taka in Bangladeshi currency. We can eat a full one meal with this two dollars there. So, you can already imagine how much dollars it cost a middle class family from Bangladesh to make their daughter capable at America. It cost a fortune.

Now I have to pay the huge debt which was taken for my studies. That's why I stay in a very small apartment with almost no security. I try to spend less every week sothat I can send my savings at Bangladesh for repaying the debt. Now if I get more money the debt will be over a little earlier. In the company I work for, I get a really better pay which helps in my debt to some extent. So, I don't want to lose this job or make any less than I usually do. Or else, my whole life and world will be ruined.

That's my reason to hide my real identity. I just want all of this to stop as soon as possible. I want to lead my life like other 23 year old adults do. Unlike me, working my a** off.

I want to give my all for my family because they sacrificed a lot in their life for me. My baba is still working whereas he should retire and give all his time to mamoni. But why he doesn’t do it? Only to help me in my debts. One day, I will solve everything. I just need some time.
------------------

Yay! Finally got this chapter published! What do you think will happen next? Let me know in the comments. You can also tell me know through pm or message board. I always reply them.

Also vote, comment and share. Follow me on Instagram! I post sneak peeks of the next chapter there. The username is "anawatty1219". My name is set "Ath Ena" there!

Published: 27 April 2021
Time: 10:35 a.m.

545 words!