What Happens When a Tsunami Dies? Ripnami.

Hello, Fellow Fanwings! So, as an apology for murdering your faith in humanity and my writing skills in the last chapter with my painfully bad flirting (and by extension, writing flirting) skills, I've decided to bring you some lovely, fluffy Ripnami! Here we go!

Tsunami's Point Of View:

"So...let me get this straight; Riptide asked you to go to the beach with him,"

Tsunami nodded.

"Uh-huh."

"And you said yes,"

"Uh-huh."

"And now you're freaking out and are completely overthinking this whole thing?"

"Three moons, Turtle, I didn't say that!" She huffed, glaring at her brother as Turtle raised an eyebrow. "Don't look at me like that! You know, I can just get a maid to help me instead, you know...all I said was that I need someone to rehearse what I'm gonna say with, to help me pick out the perfect outfit, to critique my makeup, to help me with my hair- oh my god!" Tsunami yelled, sitting up abruptly. "I have no idea how I'm gonna do with my hair!"

She hardly noticed Turtle as he face-palmed and shook his head, too concerned with racing up to her room to gather her hair accessories and sprays, only to groan at herself when she realized she had almost none. 

If only I hadn't thrown all those hair thingies I got for Christmas away!

To make matters worse, she had almost no idea how to dress for a date! Well, he hadn't exactly said it was a date, but seriously, it was her and Riptide, just the two of them, going to the beach together. It might as well be a date! Either way, she was going to need some help...

"Good afternoon, Princess Tsunami. Here is your laundry. I'll just be hanging it up quickly..." The Seawing maid said as she walked in with a large basket of clothing.

Perfect!

~~~~~~~

...well, needing others to do stuff for me is kind of a drag, but this will work.

Tsunami thought to herself as she sat in her bathroom in front of her sink mirror. She did feel a bit irritated as the maid pulled and tugged at her hair, but it was better than asking her sister for help. The thought made her snicker. 

She may have not used opted to use Anemone's assistance, but she sure was using her hair supplies, against the maid's words of advice.

Even still, the dark-blue-haired maid had wanted to go for something royal, extravagant, and was a bit disappointed when, out of all the options she provided, Tsunami simply chose to have her hair waved. She could do that herself, or that's what she told herself, but the last time she tried she had burned off a good chunk of hair and didn't feel like taking that risk at the moment.

The maid used sea-shell-shaped clips and clipped them at the mid-length of Tsunami'ss hair. Her outfit and makeup were already finished, and as she stood up to look in the full-body mirror, she grinned, because:

"Wow! I look good!"

Which likely made the maid, helping to re-zip the back of her dress, feel mildly awkward, though Tsunami took no notice. After all, she was ready to crush this date! Riptide would be so awed, he'd practically faint! Plus, she was both awesome and royalty, what else could you possibly need to have an amazing date?

Placing a hand on her hip, she smirked confidently. There was no way she could mess this up.

...yet as she awkwardly shifted her weight in the sand, maybe thirty minutes or so later, she realized she in fact could mess this up.