10. She would also pretend not wanting something, even though she did. Like when she went to the bar and got him one of those small pink drinks they had. Secretly sipping from his glass everytime he turned away. Quickly putting it down and acting like nothing happened when he glanced at her.
"Why don't you just get one for yourself?"
"Because I don't want one. Just wanted to see how it tastes."
It was ridiculous, but also amusing to him.

11. She got annoyed whenever he stuck one cocktail umbrella after another into her bun. However, she eventually ended up laughing and accepting her ridiculous new hairstyle anyway. Even walking around like that confidently, not taking them out.
He couldn't let her embarrass herself alone though, so he quickly joined. Also sticking some of the small paper umbrellas in his hair. Both looking ridiculous in the middle of a fancy wedding.

He didn't get it.

He didn't get Yongsun at all sometimes. But he still enjoyed it.

»»»

Yongsun didn't understand her boyfriend.

1. Sometimes when he was thinking, he quietly hummed. It was a cute habit of his.

2. He insisted in helping her get better in Korean, even though she was terrible at it. Usually not understanding anything as his pronunciation was too difficult for her.
But he never got mad or made fun of her. He just laughed and patted her head whenever she got something wrong.

3. Whenever she asked him to do something ridiculous, he always immediately said 'okay'.

"I'm bored. Let's ditch the rest of the wedding and go somewhere else," she randomly blurted out. Resting her head on her hands as she was absentmindedly observing the other guests around her. "Sure," he shrugged, adverting his gaze from two little kids fighting over a piece of wedding cake. "Where do you wanna go?"

4. He also never asked why. Whatever she asked him to do, he just did it.

They were walking down the hotel corridor, leaving the party after bidding goodbye to everyone. Her suddenly freezing. Recognizing one of her old clients standing in front of the entrance of another ball room. Eyes widening in panic when seeing him and his acquaintances walking towards their direction. So she quickly grabbed Seokjin's arm, dragging him to a corner. Ignoring the confusion in his face when she pulled him down, whispering "Kiss me!" in a demanding tone. And she pressed her lips on his. Hiding herself behind his broad shoulders from the people passing.

"T-that was quite.. random," he chuckled then. Trying catching his breath from the sudden make-out session.
Straightening himself then, not able preventing a mischievous grin to appear on his lips. Making her laugh out.
To be honest, she was glad he didn't ask. That part of her life belonged to the past now and she didn't want to bring it up anymore.

5. He never really got angry. Sure, he would sometimes start rambling real fast and get upset when something was bothering him. But he never got angry. At least not with her. Not even when she accidentally bumped him with the car door as she was getting in. Apologizing multiple times to him as he had been visibly wincing in pain.

6. He was also quite stubborn. He insisted it didn't hurt. Which she didn't buy. After all she could see it in his expression. She knew it was aching and it was her fault, but he simply wouldn't admit it. Probably so she wouldn't feel guilty. Like back then with the cake.

7. He also acted slightly differently around certain people. Or at least when talking to them. Like with his friends.
One of them called him while they were sitting at a noodle bar. Slurping on some ramen. He was loud, almost yelling on the phone. And the way he talked was different, too. And very fast. Not that she understood anything besides some words anyway. She found it funny to observe though.

8. "You wanna come with me to Korea next month?"
He could also be quite blunt. Like her. But his bluntness was often on another level. Making her almost choke on her noodles. They had only started actually dating a month ago after all.
Wasn't it way too early for something like this? What if it didn't even last till then? What if she met his family and friends and then they broke up?

Her eyes wandered up, catching him looking at her with a nervous smile. And a small sparkle in his eyes.

It wasn't like those worries disappeared. However, she wanted to believe they were just superfluous. She wanted to be hopeful that they wouldn't break up so soon, but actually stay together for a long time. "Sure, why not," she laughed. And she was even more ensured when seeing his face beaming with joy. Seemingly happy with her answer.

9. He also had something of a scaredy cat sometimes. She could easily scare him.
It was always entertaining to her seeing him jump up, screeching in panic. However, he would act all tough and brave when she was the one being scared. It almost seemed like he wanted to be brave for her.

"You heard that? There's something behind that bush," she quietly whispered. Staring at the rustling leaves a couple of feet away. With a stern look he jumped off the car's hood. Heading straight to the bush.Yongsun swallowing down a squeal as she was nervously observing him nearing the suspicious plant.
Only to soon hear him laugh out loud, turning around with a relaxed face. "It was just a stray cat!"
Both sighing in relief.
She knew he had been afraid it being something else as well. Appreciating his action even more.

10. It was quite ironic though, because most of the time he acted confident and like he knew exactly what he was doing. And she knew he was indeed very confident. But not always. And she simply couldn't understand why. Seemed like even the most confident people had an insecure side at times.

11. He also liked playing with her hair a lot. Like he did when they were sitting at their usual spot by the East River. Watching the bright skyline reflecting on the waves. Her head laying on his lap as her now untied hair was flowing over his legs.
He claimed being really good at doing braids. Even the best. Trying braiding her some that night as well.
But he was in fact quite awful in that. Strands sticking out everywhere when finishing his work.
She still loved it though.

She loved all the things he did for her.

»»»