chapter 62

I made chhole bhature today😍 please vote and comment ❤️❤️

............

Looking at unconscious Prachi in her arms police officer supported her body, feeling her weight below from average body woman officer glared at man unconscious in driving seat of car while looking away from him informed Ashutosh,

" Sir, she is malnourished her weight is too light for an average woman. She needs medication and rest. I will go to admit her in hospital."

Ashutosh agreed while told other officers to pull out yash's unconscious body from car and check his pulse.

' it would be pity if he died this easily! ( He looked back at unconscious figure of Prachi for last time who was now inside car held by that same woman officer) He can't die not before Prachi gets her justice!'

{ I am actually listening bad boy song writing this 😂😂}

While their car drove toward hospital to admit Prachi, Ashutosh stayed behind inspecting Yash's condition.

" Is he alive or dead?"

It took them a little struggle to open car doors, because of accident it's impact jammed car doors.

When they finally pulled out his injured body from car and one of the officer checked his pulse and breathing while Ashutosh stood aside asked the officer.

" He is alive, he just lost his consciousness."

' tut, good that this {curse} is alive! He must get punished for his crimes!'

" Okay! Carry him and take him to hospital. Vijay you and rest officers come with me, we must inspect this place. There must be somewhere his hideout would be. We must get as much as evidence to get this man behind bars."

Officers with him agreed they were still in dozens and had weapons installed in their cars. And it didn't take much to inspect a place at that.

Meanwhile about two officers left with Yash to admit him in hospital and they were told to keep eye on him.

Getting inside their cars Ashutosh signaled and everyone drove straight ahead in direction where Yash was trying to go so desperately.

He was inside car keeping eye on his every move, at that time he was looking for chance to stop Yash from going further but who knew that suddenly he would see glimpse of her, he saw her clearly seating in front of him when suddenly she fell backward and then car lost its balance.

At that time he felt worried of her, he held sense of justice in him which was partly reason for him choosing this job. He didn't cared anything but never once he wanted any innocent getting punished even if it was unintentionally.

{ Now I am listening taki taki, I am into English and Hindi + Korean songs. what about you?}

Luckily nothing much happened to Prachi apart from few scratches.