When I go into the living room, Kyle was in the kitchen. He turned to look at me.

"You want something to eat before you go?" He asked closing the fridge door.

"You can toss me a couple granola bars. I don't know how healthy they eat." He tosses me a couple and I put them in my bag.

He then comes over to me and wraps his arms around me. "Be careful tonight, okay?" He rubbed my back.

"Of course, I'll message just incase something happens. You better be careful if you're bar hopping." I say into his chest.

I pull away so I can look into his chocolate eyes. "Have fun, beautiful." I smile at the name and get on my tippy toes.

I kiss his lips causing him to do the same. After a minute, he pulls away. "Have fun kiddo." He smiles.

He knows how much I hate being called kiddo. I roll my eyes as I walk to the door.

"You too you chooch." I say in return making him snort with laughter.

I walk to my car and get inside. I throw my bag to the side as I type in Taylor's address.

I let her know I was on the way and she replies with an okay.

I get to her house in thirty minutes because of traffic. I look at it to see it was a cute house on the outside.

I grab my things and walk towards the house. I didn't see many cars so I don't know if anyone's here yet.

I go up to the door and knock on it. I wait for an answer and after a minute, she opens it. An instant smile grows on my face as I hug her.

"Hey! You can come inside." She smiled. I walk in and look around.

It was nice in here. I walked into the living room and I can see the kitchen in the back.

I look at the kitchen to see Charlie and someone else standing in there.

I couldn't make out who it was. "I'm happy you could come." She happily told me.

I really like Taylor. We've only hung out a couple times but she's really sweet. She reminds me a lot of Charlie.

You can tell they're meant for each other. "I really like your house." I compliment. Charlie looks over at us and smiles.

"Eren!" He cheered. He ran over to me and gave me one of his bear hugs. He spun me around causing me to laugh.

I look over at Taylor to see no ounce of jealousy in her. She was smiling along.

"Hey, maple syrup." I lightly push his shoulder. He glares at me causing me to laugh.

Taylor looked in between us confused. "I was hoping you would forget that." He pouted. He walked away making me turn to Taylor.

"I gave him that nickname during filming." I inform her as she nods her head. She then smiles at me.

"Good one, I'm gonna have to steal it." She teases. I follow her to the kitchen.

I look over to see a guy I didn't recognize. He was attractive, I'm not gonna lie.

He had tattoos up and down his arms and his hair was slightly done.

I could smell a hint of cigarette smoke off of him. He looked at me and smiled.

He looked intimidating with tattoos and piercings. "Eren, this is my neighbor, Warren. Vice versa." She introduced us.

"It's nice to meet you, love." He was British. It kind of took me off guard, but I returned the smile.

I shook his hand as I sit next to him. "You too." I let go of his hand.

The longer we stayed there, the more I warmed up to Warren.

He was actually pretty funny. We had moved from the kitchen to the living room and we were waiting for everyone else to show up.

Lauren and Jeremy came so it was nice to meet her. She was super nice and you can tell that her and Taylor were close.

Taylor told me how it was Lauren's idea for her and Charlie to break up so she can go to tour. It's crazy how all that happened, and they're still friends.

The front door opened and closed revealing Owen and Savannah.

Savannah squealed when she saw me and hugged me. I then looked at Owen to see him looking at me with a soft expression.

He was wearing his cream sweatshirt that brought back so many memories. I haven't talked to him much since the other night.

This sleepover is gonna be interesting.