XXX

Louis landed on the bed with a soft thud before crawling his way to Niall, who rolled with the other omega's prying hands, "Rise and shine, boo bear!"

"It's too early." Niall groaned, but welcomed Louis' weight on his lap, "You've woken me up too early every day this week. I need sleep."

"It's nine thirty, honey." Louis rolled his eyes, "And today's your baby shower! Shouldn't you be excited!"

"I already had a baby shower for Lou. It's honestly a little tacky to have two if you ask me." Niall shrugged, always one to play it cool. The other pack decided to move up the event by a few weeks because Niall's dad was in town still. It was bound to be the garden party event of the season so anyone who was important would make it. 

"Come on, Ni!" Louis giggled, "It's gonna be fun! I got a new suit and there's gonna be cake."

"What is up with you?" Niall squeezed Louis' hips, "You've been too happy lately. Did you forget we were kidnapped and almost murdered?"

"Nah I remember." Louis shook his head with a mischievous look, "I got fucked really good during my heat."

"Well if we knew that's all it'd take for you to cheer up, I'm sure a few people would have been willing to do the job much sooner." Niall shook his head, "Were you that sex deprived?"

Louis blushed a little, licking his lips, "Well considering the last time I was really fucked was when Jo was conceived, I'd say yeah."

"No." Niall gasped, cupping his hands over his mouth, "You didn't sleep with anyone while you were gone?"

"No." Louis shook his head shyly, "I slept with one girl, but I cried when we were together."

"In a good way or..."

"No." Louis looked abashed, "But that's in the past, today is about you!"

"No no no. You brought it up now you need to tell me. How were they?"

"The twins?" Louis asked, a coy smile taking over his face, when Niall nodded, he bit his lip and shrugged, "They were good."

"Oh no, give me details." Niall smirked.

"They were good! What do you want to know, anyways? They are your cousins!"

"We're barely cousins." Niall shrugged it off, "How was Edward? I bet he only does missionary and is like a total stiff. Or even better! Did he cry?"

"No." Louis giggled, eyes going a little soft, "Eddie is soft and nice. All praise and gentle touches. It's all very nice."

"Really?" Niall looked genuinely surprised, "What about Harry?"

"Do I ask you this much about your sex life?" Louis mocked.

"No but I'd tell you Liam is hard and rough. Zayn is slow but firm." Niall easily answered, "The way I like it. So, tell me how's Harry? Is that how you like it? All soft and vanilla?"

Louis blushed and shook his head, "No, Harry can be soft and nice, but he can also be rough."

"Rough?" Niall giggled, "How rough?"

The smaller omega laughed a little embarrassed, lifting his shirt to show Niall the fingerprint shaped bruised on his hips, "He's rough and I like it."

Niall's eyes widen and he nodded, "Did they both fuck you at the same time."

Louis' face fell at that, "No, they said they didn't want to hurt me."

"That big huh?"

"Well yeah but I think they meant like they wanted me more levelheaded the first time."