XXVII

Louis raised his fist and paused in front of Harry's door, he'd already waited a whole week mulling over the incident in that alley way. The way the mugger said Niall's name and knew Niall's mates. It didn't sit right and if Niall was going to be upset at least he'd be alive and upset. 

The omega steeled his nerves and finished the act.

"Come in." Louis heard a muffled voice but knew it was Edwards. When he pushed through the door, his eyes immediately tracked to the bed, not made and sheets splayed. Then to the sitting nook were the twins were both on the couch. Louis shuffled in and closed the door behind him. The two were dressed so casually any person on the street would mistake them for normal people.

"Do you two have a moment to talk?"

"For you always!" Harry nodded to the other chair in the nook and Louis settled into it rather easily.

"I just wanted to..." Louis voice drifted off when he spotted a little bruise on Harry's neck, a hickey. The omega leaned forward eyes narrowing and mouth set, who the hell put that there?

"What?" Harry looked concerned, raising his hand to his neck and a look of realization dawning when he felt a tender spot, "Oh."

"Is that a love bite?" Louis asked, eyes jumping from the spot to Harry's face.

"Yeah." Harry nodded biting his lip and Louis shook his head in disbelief.

"Yeah?" The omega looked to Edward who was smiling and then back to Harry also smiling, "What's so funny?"

"Are you jealous?" Harry's tone was sing song-y and Louis blushed, because he was jealous.

"No!" Louis lied, "I just thought you were waiting for me so it seems kind of weird that..." Edward, the sullen and stoic big alpha, genuinely laughed out loud and Louis shook his head, "Why're you laughing at me?"

"He's not laughing at you, sweet boy." Harry whispered, leaning forward and pulling Louis onto his lap. The omega squirmed a little until Harry settled his back against the arm of the chair, it was awfully hard to look mad when you're dwarfed in a man's lap. Harry tested the water, pressing his lips to Louis ear, "This is his mark."

The little brunette's gaze shot to Edward and he was already smiling back with a little twinkle in his eyes, "Oh, right." Louis looked from Edward to the little mark on the other man's neck. He felt a stirring in his stomach, a soft little thrill thinking about the two of them.

"Is that ok?" Edward asked pulling Louis' feet onto his lap, kneading into his calf softly.

"Yeah." Louis answered a little too quick and he felt the vibration in Harry's chest more than he heard the chuckle, the sound of blood rushing through his ears, over his face, "I mean it's ok with me."

"Yeah?" Harry whispered, Louis' pulse against his lips, "How very understanding of you."

"mm hhmm" Louis hummed, gently knocking his nose against Harry's, "I can be very sympathetic when I want to."

Harry smiled easily before looking over to Edward, reaching out and pulling him in until the twins are nose to nose, "Isn't that nice, Eddie?"

"So nice." Edward nodded before pressing a kiss to Harry's lips, with Louis still in Harry's lap he had a front row to the show. Eddie smiled easily, and Louis soaked in that warm look, almost more turned on by that smile than the alphas pressed to each other. When Ed turned his face just a fraction, he found Louis already looking back, "Can I kiss you?"

Louis paused for a second not at all unwilling, rather he paused because he was almost too willing. Like he wanted it so bad, he could already feel Ed's lips on his, already feel his body on his. He nodded and Edward's hand was under his chin, his lips pressed to his. The omega leaned forward trying to seek out more, attempting to crawl into the other man's lap, but Harry held him in his place.