Aiding Sardegna Empire

Azur Lane Headquarter
Conference Room

0212 Hours

Third Person Pov

"Azur Lane HQ, this is the Faction Leader of Sardegna Empire Littorio and I need assistance with the sudden Siren atta-"

The message repeats in loops as the Commander looks worried about it. The Shipgirl, Littorio never got the chance to finish her sentence before cutting off.

It could mean something like the Siren attack and she could only the unfinished message to them. Cleveland besides the Commander tips up and down. Tired and exhausted from her happy hours with the male.

Manjuus and Meowfficers are everywhere around them with many battle strategies. A certain blue-haired Commander Meowfficer wiggles with her tail to Y/n with a drawing.

"Hmm?"

The Anotherworlder lifts the happy cat officer and sees him on the drawing with Fang and Igris cutting Sirens in half. Y/n let a chuckle and the mini katana wielder crawls on from his arm to the top of his head.

"Tired?"

He looks over to Cleveland and takes her left hand. Giving it a squeeze and the short Shipgirl nods.

"Mm-mm."

"Then sleep, I never requested you to follow me." Y/n grab on-hold on her shoulder and push her to his chest.

"Okay." Cleveland slowly drifts off to sleep and the door opens up with a few Shipgirls in sleepwear walking in.

"Great, Helena you are here. Please take Cleveland to the dorms."

The blue-haired Shipgirl gladly takes Cleveland and leaves everyone with a smile on her face. Enterprise quickly taps the control panel and the message starts again for new.

———
Azur Lane Headquarter
Port 1

0755 Hours

Third Person Pov

"Line up! We are going in a few minutes!"

The Commander shouts through the port with Takemaru, the blue cat officer sleeping on his cap.

The Shipgirls lines up. Grim slowly glides down and lands on Y/n's shoulder and lets a squeak out for attention. Every everyone stiffs their shoulders, as their Commander is showing his military side.

"At 0158 hours, we got an emergency message from the Sardegna Empire with the request to aid them. However, the message was cut off and that could mean the Sirens is or already finished them off."

The tone of Y/n's voice sounds not the positive one and most girls look worried.

"Fang and I with a few selected Shipgirls will fly towards there and arrive about eleven hours without any stops. However! The rest will first arrive in four days tops!"