Anotherworlder

Azur Lane Headquarter
Medical Wing

1206 Hours

Third Person Pov

Azur Lane. The alliance with Eagle Union and the Royal Navy, also with smaller other groups of ship girls.

On the Azur Lane base, at the medical wing. Is the unconscious man lying in the bed with Illustrious sitting next to him with her warmly motherly smile down to him.

With Unicorn and U-chan sleeping next to her. A woman in a red uniform with a cape attached to her right shoulder walks inside the room.

"How is he?"

"His body seems to heal, but also something weird inside of him is flicking. Like it needs to unleash."

"Hmm, I hope not. If what we saw is something that needs to unleash, we may be in more trouble than enemies."

Both fell in silence before a ship bro comes inside.

"Hey! Cleveland here!" Cleveland waves her hand and checks over the man. "Hello, Cleveland. How are you?" Illustrious asks her.

"I am fine. A few hits can not throw the Knight of the Sea out of place!"

"Hood, because we need so much help as possible. Until the main Royal Navy comes." Wales said and notice a hand twitching.

"He is moving." The three shipgirls steps away, as Illustrious, take Unicorn with U-chan following.

"Mm-mm, I am in a bed...? Well, I need some sleep." He rolls over to the side of the ship girls, making eye contact with them.

"You are the bro, who caught me." He sits up and motions at Cleveland.

"Yes, I am! Also, a pleasure to meet you. I am Cleveland of the Cleveland-class from Eagle Union."

"Cleveland-class? Like a school class?" He asks confused

"No, no, no. I am a shipgirl! Knight of the Sea is my nickname."

"Shipgirl? I must be traveling into a weird world this time..." He said, getting weird looks from them by the 'weird world' mentioned.

"Weird world? Who are you exactly?" Wales step in front, trying to asset dominate against him.

"I am Anotherworlder. Like a tourist or terrorist in other people's cultures. Not like I am blowing stuff, but because I am a traveler and their beliefs hate me."