Blooper Moment

Literally a blooper moment. Lost half the chapter and now tries to remember the last part to write again

<><><>

Unknown Location

Unknown Hours

Third Person Pov

"Sir?!"

"..."

"Commander!"

"..."

"Commander!!"

———
Azur Lane Headquarter
Destroyed Medical Wing

1515 Hours

Third Person Pov

Hours have passed since the explosion of the medical wing of the headquarter.

The day was completely normal. Until that exploded part of Azur Lane suddenly said boom. Enterprise and others quickly get down there and see Hornet with Vestal and North Carolina completely unhurt.

Many questions filled their heads. When did Hornet and Vestal return? And was North Carolina with them back?

What did Commander do that he needed to stop? Was he the reason it exploded? But one big scared them all.

Where is he?

Ship girls in four men teams gathered and dispatch. Manjuus files everywhere and stops the spreading of the fire. Shadow Knights suddenly disappear or died.

As fell like a normal person and dusted away. Not going into the shadow as normally they would.

Maid Corps did the most work with their coordination and work together better than us due to being Maid Corps.

Queen Elizabeth appeared to the scene and screamed out to her servant to come back. But no response returned.

Through everything that happened in those hours. Some debris shook a bit before it got pushed away. Showing someone that surprised everyone on the scene.

"Yorktown?!"

"Sister!?"

"Enterprise's older sister?!"

Enterprise and Hornet quickly run over to her with overjoyed. Yorktown did not say anything other than hugging them. The short reunion stop as a Shadow Dragon flies over them with the laughter of joy behind his back.

"Feel my wrath! Now the world will burn!"

———
Sakura Empire
Port 2

1221 Hours

Third Person Pov

At Sakura Empire, more at the port. Is Fang having a lifetime dream coming true.

Small shipgirls play with his tail and wings. Grandma is feeding Fang. Z23 and Graf Zeppelin are having a heating discussion about him.