Making The Doll Complete

Unknown Location

0613 Hours

Third Person Pov

"Ugh. Defeated by a lonely human and his dead knights."

Orochi breathes out as the eight-headed dragon is dying. The lone man he called outstands over the last-headed dragon with Igris holding the seven rest in his hand.

"I am sorry, but same time I am not."

Igris walks behind Orochi and Y/n crouches down to the dragon's head.

"And I will destroy you all, to avenge for her."

Igris cuts the head clean off and takes it into his hand. Holding all eight heads from Orochi.

"Thank you Igris."

The silent Shadow Knight bowed down and disappeared into his shadow. Leaving the eight heads on the ground. And the man smiled before walking away from destroyed mountains.

———
Azur Lane Headquarter
Cafeteria
Kitchen

0637 Hours

Third Person Pov

"And he was been standing there over an hour?"

Illustrious asks the Nevada-class concern. Both nod sadly and the aircraft carrier slowly walk over to stiff Commander.

"Y/n?"

"..."

"Y/n." Illustrious hugs him from behind, the man did not move and react to her. Her smile drops as she pulls back.

"Get Sheffield and Edinburgh." She requested and a few minutes after the two maids Illustrious asked for comes in through the door.

"You request us Miss Illustrious." Sheffield steps in front and sees the stoner Commander and Illustrious standing beside him.

"Ah, Commander! I thought you were still in a coma!" Edinburgh hugs him, but the male Commander did not react to her either.

"It appears to Y/n is frozen," Edinburgh said in sadness. The other maid nod and think about something that could maybe work.

"I see. Let me take Master." Sheffield pushes him down and sits on him. Holding her skirt up and the Commander immediately screams.

"WOOOOOWW?!!"

Sheffield and the rest hear him and the orange-yellow-eyed maid stands up and shows a now very alive Commander.

"I thought I saw heaven..."

Y/n tries to grasp the ceiling. And Illustrious appears over him. Her bust blocks his view but shows much better ones.

"Maybe I am?" He did not think properly and tries to touch them until Illustrious giggles.

"Silly Y/n." She steps back and the Commander stands up. Seeing five shipgirls staring at him.

"Hey?"

"Commander! Waaah!" Edinburgh cries in his arms and he looks dumbfounded by her behavior.