Entering The Field

Battlefield
Trenches

1707 Hours

Third Person Pov

BOOM

"Blast! Commander I am out of ammunition!" A man throws grenades at the incoming enemies.

"Got you, Captain!" The Commander throws some ammo to the Captain. He smirks and catches the extra bullets. And then sees something flying from the sky.

BOOM

"Commander!" He sees a bombshell fragrance hits the Commander's leg. The Captain quickly shoots the enemies around them and tries to put the Commander down, succession.

BOOM

"Run Rex!" The Commander screams and throws a knife at the incoming enemy.

"And leave my superior? Never Sir."

"Captain that is an order!"

"Then court-martial me after we escape from this shithole."

Rex flashes a smile and jumps out of the trenches. Leaving the shouting Commander alone.

"Rex!!"

BOOM!

———
Azur Lane Headquarter
Commander House
Bedroom

0407 Hours

Third Person Pov

"Commander!"

Y/n immediately wakes up by the yelling of the gem lover cat, Akashi. The Commander quickly stands up from his bed and Akashi jumps into his arms.

"What is going on?"

"Enterprise! Maid Corps! Everyone is gone!"

"Gone?!" Y/n takes the catgirl under his arm and runs out of the house. Forgetting to take some shoes or some proper clothes on.

Still feeling weak, Y/n whistle out of Fang. But there is no answer. Frustrated, he runs over to the dorms and finds everyone except smaller shipgirls gone.

"Akashi! Where did they go?" He takes the almost fainted catgirl in front.

"Nyaaaa! I do not know!" Akashi screams at him and he drops her on the ground. He whistles out for Grim, but no answer either from him.

Y/n was about to run to the office but stops by a voice.

"I do." Yorktown appears behind the wall with Graf Zeppelin standing behind her.