🚐 Ep.16: Roadside Attraction 🚐

Start from the beginning

Our first destination was Granny Sweetkin's Yarnball. It looked harmless at first glass, but this was Gravity Falls, nothing is what meets the eye.

We all stepped out of the RV, a small glare on Stan's face. "Don't let the face fool you, this woman lit my car on fire on two non-consecutive occasions."

(y/n) looked up in thought. "Ohh, I remember that! I just thought it was the usual delinquent teens, like Robbie."

"LET'S GET STARTED, FOLKS!! LAST ONE IN IS A PAIR OF WAX LIPS!!!" Mabel yelled, (y/n), Candy, and Grenda following and all jumping into the yarn ball. Leo and I stayed behind to tie the end of the yawn to the RV as part of the plan.

However, as time went on, I had a few questions that I had been meaning to ask for a while.

"Hey Leo, how did you meet (y/n)?"

"Hm? Well.." He brought a hand to his chin. "I was six at the time. I had just ran away from my home which wasn't an easy process. My wings had been seriously damaged during the escape, I would've bled to death if Aiden hadn't found me."

"Wait." I looked up at him, a bit surprised. "Aiden's the one who found you?"

He nodded. "He took me to their home where Ms. (l/n) patched me up, and he, (y/n), and I became friends while I healed. After that, I continued to visit, but about two years ago, I left."

"Why'd you leave?"

"I wanted to find my mom, my real mom. When That planned failed, I tried to head back home and ended up being hunted by some scientists."

"And that's how you ended up in the pool?"

"I owe your sister a lot for that.." He said that last sentence with a smile on his face, staring at the ball of yarn that the girls were in.

It didn't take a genius to see how much he cared for Mabel.

"Everyone, now!!!" We heard Stan yell from the front of the RV, Mabel throwing over the end of the yarn to me, which I quickly tied to the end of the RV, all of us running inside before Stan drove away.

I didn't think (y/n)'s brother was the reason Leo and (y/n) became such good friends, but in a way, it does make sense.

Next we went to Upside-Down Town, where a machine turns around gravity and you walk through an upside down house as if it were normal. As long as you don't have a sensitive stomach, you should be fine.

Stan was the first to walk out. "Ah, Upside-Down Town, the nausea capital of the state. Whatever you do, don't use the bathrooms."

"Road dogs!!! Woof woof woof!!!" Mabel and her friends chanted as they ran over to the machine.

Leo let out a sigh, following them. "I'll keep an eye on them."

Letting out a snicker, (y/n) turned to me. "Well, shall we?"

"We shall." Both of us walked over to the machine, putting on the necessary shoes before being turned upside down and walking into the house. It all looked normal from our perspective, but I got kinda dizzy.

She looked around for a bit, letting out a giggle. "Everyone looks so weird with their hair pointing up. Or well, down."

"I know, right? Hey, pretend you're screaming!"

"Only if you take a picture." She handed me her phone before giving a 'scared' look which I took a picture of. She then ran over to my side. "Let me see!"