Chapter 25 || This.....Us....I Don't Want To Lose It

Start from the beginning

I watch as he stops for a moment, admiring my pussy. Our eyes meet for a second, and then he asks, "How do you want it?," His voice is now husky, and the clock on the nightstand says 1:32am. Midnight sex it is. When I don't say anything, one of his long fingers fills me swiftly and my hips jump off the bed immediately. He laughs. Oh, yes.....I love his laugh. "I said, tell me——," a thrust, "how you——," another thrust of that damn long finger, "Want. It," two fingers this time. "You're so damn tight Liz, it's sinful," He kisses his way up my thigh.

"Surprise me," I say with a wink and he laughs against my thigh. His hot breath fans the spot where his lips are. It's amazing how he was just sick a couple of minutes ago but now he's all about making me feel—— oh, so, so good. His warm lips cover my clit and he begins to suck and suck, he licks his way up and down, his eyes screwed shut and my hands in his hair. I'm moaning, mumbling incoherent things as his long tongue dives in and out of me. His fingers dive inside of me too, not one....not two....but—— holy moly shit—— three of his long fingers inside me. That's one hell of a surprise. He looks at me, an evil grin spread across his face, "you like that?," He asks. I'm unable to speak, I just nod. He chuckles lightly, then he continues. This time both fingers and that long long tongue. "So wonderful," I moan at the sound of his voice, pulling his hair harder than I've ever pulled. I come so so hard, so hard that I feel the insane orgasm ripping my body apart. He swallows everything that erupts from my body, my thighs shaking furiously. He then gives me a look that says, "this is just the beginning, there's more."

Then he stands to his feet, and flips me over, my ass facing his cock. I hear the sound of the condom packet he got from the drawer, and then I feel him just standing, watching me. Wait—— does he want to fuck my ass? I've never done that before and he's big—— he teases the entrance of my pussy with his cock. Great, not my ass. With one heavy thrust, he's in me. He doesn't move immediately, he makes sure I'm comfortable, then he begins to fuck his way in and out, so fast. One hand wraps around my neck as he goes in and out of me, whispering dirty things into my ear. I'm moaning so loud and my legs are shaking and vibrating, slowly giving up as he thrusts, furiously, groaning and grunting and moaning. His lips graze my neck, he slows down for a moment, then he goes in faster—— oh God, I think I'm dying. I mumble incoherent words between moans. Tears pool around the corner of my eyes, he notices them so he slows down, the same time I come—— "ah, Aaron....ah," I moan and moan. "So damn....go....o......d," I moan and he chuckles. My legs are shaking so I collapse to the bed. He spreads my legs, turning me to face him.

He leans down and sucks on my swollen clit. I cry out his name and he pulls away, kneeling and thrusting his cock inside me. He wraps his arms around me, kissing my neck and lips. A couple of more heavy thrusts and his muscles tighten, he's about to come and I feel it. Oh God, his face is everything in this moment. "Ahh, fuck, Lizzie....fuck," he groans into my neck as he comes.

We're both sweaty and it doesn't matter, he still keeps one arm wrapped around me as he tosses the used condom in the trashcan nearest to the bed.

My legs are still shaking and he looks at me, kissing my breasts and abdomen. "This....us....I don't want to lose it," he says, his face in between my breasts.

Does he feel the same way I do?

I want to ask him why he drank so much that he passed out and nearly drowned, but I don't want to ruin the bliss we both feel right now.
"What's your favorite part of sex?," I ask instead, running my fingers on his hair. The moon is shinning from the window and it lights up his hair and sweaty body.

"I never had a favorite part until you," he says, his voice lost in wonder. I want to tell him how clichè he sounds but he continues, "This part, where I cuddle with you and talk about stuff, anything you want to talk about,"