Chapter 22 || I Want You In Me.....Now

WARNING: Mature Content (18+) Ahead!!!
A

A R O N

She's crying.

I hate that she's crying.

I hate myself for not breaking the goddamn nose of that fucker.

I hate seeing her like this.

I hate that she feels weak whenever she cries.

But what I don't hate is that her thighs are wrapped around me and her face is buried on my shoulder and we're seated on my bed. She's wearing a fucking hot bikini and my fingers trail over her beautiful butterflies.

"I'm not a whore, I've never been a whore," her voice cracks as she releases herself from my shoulder. "And Diane, she——," her voice breaks, "she was——," more breaking, "she was supposed to be there for me," then she pauses, "I hate crying in front of you,"

"Liz——," I begin but she continues.

"It makes me feel pathetic and weak," she gulps and our eyes meet. I have a feeling that both Cameron and Jason have everything to do with this. There's absolutely nothing wrong with crying. And Diane...... don't want to think about her now.

I tilt her head to face me, then I wipe a tear drop with my finger, "it's just me Liz, cry if you want to," I whisper. She breaks apart. I've never seen anyone cry this much, makes me wonder if this is the first time Jason has said something like this. It definitely isn't. She chews on her bottom lip, but I urge her to just let go and cry.....there's absolutely no wrong in crying.

And just like that, the beautiful dark haired woman adorned with butterfly tattoos begins to trust me, telling me things about her life.

"Jason has always been an A plus asshole," she begins. "I've always lived like a shadow, because he always found a way to play on my weaknesses and that's exactly what he did tonight.....it worked, I hate that it worked, I hate that he knows how to get to me," she gulps. "he's always tried to make me run away......he hates me....and till this day he still does,"

"And when I met Cameron.....I thought someone actually cared about me, he was my first time, he talked me into it and he did it so roughly, he didn't care how I felt——," I fucking knew it. "and then he cheated on me and ended things," a sarcastic laugh breaks out. "This is how it is, Aaron, everyone in my life will one day get tired of my bullshit," No, no, "I mean, look at Kim.....all my life I thought she was on my side, but then eat dinner with her and she's defending Jason," Shit. "And Diane," Her voice breaks, "she was supposed to be there for me tonight, but she wasn't....and I don't want to be that bad best friend, that best friend that isn't happy about her best friend's success——,"

I cut her off with a kiss.
She melts into me in seconds. Tangling her hands around my neck, throaty and breathy sounds escape her lips at each kiss, and I swallow all of them. She moans and begins to grind herself against my hardened cock, creating the friction she needs, the friction we both need.
"Aaron," she cries into the kiss.
"Elizabeth," I croak as our lips leave each other and our eyes lock.

"She's not tired of you, she's just caught up in her relationship," I start. "And Jason——," God, the mere thought of him makes my blood boil. I can't believe he did all that to her. For the first time in my life, I don't know what to say.

"I just wish my real parents didn't give me up, I've asked for my adoption documents so many times but they won't give them to me," She closes her eyes.

"And maybe very soon..... you'd stop doing this——," she waves her hand between us, "whatever it is we're doing," Her voice cracks.
"So, Aaron..... this is me,"