Chapter 25 || This.....Us....I Don't Want To Lose It

WARNING: Mature Content (18+) Ahead.

L I Z

"You know you can't keep letting her get in your head," Nick's voice......in my sleep. "I get it, she's your mother and she's doing a damn good job at it," My eyelids flutter open, and my eyes meet a nervous looking Aaron.

"You're awake," I hear myself squeal.

"Yeah," he sighs, glancing at Nick and then back to me. "I've been up for quite a while and I didn't want to disturb you," he says.

"I'mma head out, take care of his sorry ass for me," Nick winks and I smile. He walks out the door, leave Aaron and I.....alone.
I know he's sick, but the thought of being alone with him makes my heart dance.

"I'm sorry I bailed on you," he sighs, joining our hands together and making space for me on the bed.

"You got drunk, passed out and drowned," My eyes sting, I want to cry. "Why did you drink?," My voice cracks a little and his grip on my hands tighten. "And then you passed out.....I—I—,"

"Hey," he coos, sitting up on the bed. "I'm sorry I scared you, and you didn't have to jump into the water Liz, you're a bad swimmer, what if something happened to you? Do you think I'll be able to forgive myself?," This man, he nearly died and he's worried about me.

"Aaron——," he shuts me up with a long, desperate, deep kiss. His big hands roam around my body, pulling me closer to him, his tongue collides with mine and he reaches for my clothes. I pull away and hurt flashes in his eyes.
"You're sick, you don't——,"

"I need you," he kisses my hands. "I need you badly, Elizabeth,"

"Aaron——,"

"Lock the door," He rasps and my feet carry me towards the door. I turn the lock and I turn around, only to find him naked, seated on his king-sized bed,  his cock in his big hands.

I should be the one doing that, but he's sick.

And I've fallen in love with him.

And I don't know how he feels about me. About us. But still.....

I want that damn hot, hard, thick cock of his in my mouth.

"Elizabeth, I want your full lips——," I'm kneeling down in front of him. "——wrapped around me," and my lips cover him, he's so fucking big. "That's it baby, that's fucking it," his voice is thick with sensation and tension. I run my tongue up and down him, and he shuts his eyes, small groans and grunts escaping his lips. He wraps my hair into his fist, keeping his eyes on me as I take him in and out, slow but steady and hot, his favorite. "You're so fucking good at this baby," he moans. He fucking moans, woah. I increase the pace at which I suck him off, his fist around my hair becomes tighter and harder, his mouth hanging slightly open, sweat glistening on his fucking-tastic torso, his chest going up and down, rapidly.

He holds me still, as he pulls his cock out of my mouth. He's a grower, and it's so fucking obvious in this moment. He grabs my body, wrapping my thighs around me, stripping me off my clothes—— "I hate these," he grunts. We both crash against the wall as he kisses me, he pinches my nipples, rubbing his hard cock on my lower abdomen. The temperature must be over a hundred degrees, there's nothing hotter than this, him kissing and marking and claiming me. Yeah, I'm definitely going to have a lot of hickeys after this. From my lips, his mouth ravages my neck and collarbones, my nipples, oh God—— he bites on them, one after the other, he sucks around them, leaving red spots on every inch.

From the wall, he throws me on the bed. Not gently, but needy, wanting, desperate. He kisses my tattoos, "so beautiful, so fucking Beautiful," then he kisses my thighs. That's the thing I love the most about him, he appreciates every inch of my body, every damn inch. Then he trails wet kisses all over my lower abdomen—— I'm dying to have him inside me, but I'm also enjoying the foreplay, and he is too.