↳Understanding willow {3}

Start bij het begin

"Heck yeah we can! I know some of these memories must be painful for you but.. what happened to you guys?" Luz asked afterwards.

"And why are you trying to hide it?"  I asked too "I just.." before Amity could continue, she saw something coming behind us as she jumped looking freaked out "what's that!?"

She pointed right behind us as we both turned around, there was nothing besides some still empty memories and trees.

Luz turns back around as I examined amity's face, she still looks traumatized after what she had seen.

"look if you don't want to talk about It just says so"  Luz starts to walk to another memory "no- I actually saw something! At least.. I- I think I did.."

I placed a hand on her shoulder then followed luz behind "if you need us we'll be just here" I said "we shall be fixing this memory of a ball bit" luz finishes as she gestured me to take her hand.

I took her hand as she lets me in first. I was blushing abit of how she's being a gentle lady right now, my face couldn't help it but to glow red.

We heard Amity yell "Wait!- that's not!-"

Luz goes in behind. Seconds later I was being carried by her while eggs splattered around us. I was holding onto my dear life wrapping my arms and legs  around her tightly.

We poked our  head out "it's eggs! Full of egss- why was Is this memory full with eggs!?"

"It's like going on infinity! It's everywhere! If we smash it, it would just come back and crack onto us!!"

The eggs smells so disgusting, I'd say it's rotten but it's more than that. And mostly it looks like it's not just an egg, Others are most likely to be alive!

"Yeah- that one's hard to explain" amity says as she ran towards us to help us.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Eda and king waits for gus to return. Eda was just smirking acting natural like its nothing.

While king was checking himself in a mirror preparing himself "just give up king. Becuase I got this" Eda says crossing her arms.

King turns around glaring "you got nothing! No one turns down an interview with someone this pretty" king replys fixing his bone mask.

Then, the lights shuts down. A huge glow of light shines bright behind gus blinding both of them a little bit.

"Of you want this interview you're gonna have to start answering some tough questions" gus forms the huge light into a small light fitting around his palm.

He starts to shine it infront of their faces asking questions.

"Where were you born?"

"what'd you eat for breakfast this morning?"

"-what?"

"what's your greats strength?"

"My decisiveness!"

Gus backs up the light from their faces "Wait- wait I change my mind!" King yelled but it was too late.

Gus placed his foot up the table looking at them seriously "this will be the single greatest interview of all time.. so if you want it you'll have to dazzle me!"