twenty-one >>> Troy

"You catch on quickly," Alicia says as I look up from replacing the fencing

"You catch on quickly," Alicia says as I look up from replacing the fencing. The girl wore a plaid shirt and jeans. I tilt my head and look away back to the fencing setting it down gently, while standing up.

"I would say I catch on. I've only been fixing fencing for I don't know, all my life," I say, wiping my hands off on my pants. A slight chuckle escapes the girl's lips before she holds out her hand with a water bottle. "Oh my gosh, the Alicia Clark handing me a water bottle. I thought I'd never see the day." I reach forward, a smirk on my lips but before I can get a hold of it Alicia pulls her hand back. I look up to her eyes and see a smile on her lips as they're separated and looking back and forth between my eyes.

"You did not just say that," she said and I shrugged.

"Yet I did." My smirk stays against my lips and I watch the girl nod her head and turn on her heels, causing me to throw up my hands playfully like I was offended. "Oh come on. Where you going?"

"Nope, you don't deserve this now. Back to work!" She turns around locking our eyes once more, while proceeding to walk away but doing it backwards. "Chop chop!" She turns around and I shake my head quickly running up behind her and wrapping my hands around her waist stopping her from walking. A chuckle escapes the girl's lips as I take a hold of the water bottle. Once it's in my hand I take a step back and open the lid quickly tossing it onto Alicia. When it splashes onto her I bite my lip keeping a big smile on my lips taking a step back, watching at Alicia's reaction. She stood grabbing a hold of her shirt and pulling it out a bit away from her body. Several chuckles escape my mouth without me realizing and that's where I see Alicia's head rise. A shocked expression crosses her face but also a playful look begins to spread as she shakes her head.

"You seriously did not just do that!" She exclaimed and I shrugged looking off to the right. "You're dead Y/N!" She shouts and starts chasing after me. My eyes grow wide and I take several steps back watching her run towards me. Before I knew it I see her come closer than she had and I let her take me down to the ground. Both of us fall to the ground with laughter escaping us. I turn my head and look up at the girl as she positions herself better.

"Hm, if this is what you meant by dead I kind of like it," I playfully say causing Alicia to roll her eyes and shake her head. The girl's lips separate but before she can speak a cough appears from behind her. Alicia glances over her shoulder as I move my head a bit to see Madison standing with her arms crossed. Quickly Alicia stands and turns her body towards her mother. I then get up and brush myself off looking to the older woman.

"I see you two are having fun," Madison says, her eyes switching between Alicia and I. I gently glance to Alicia who keeps her eyes on her mother, shifting in her position. I tear my eyes away and back to Madison who looks to her daughter. "Alicia, can you go help out with lunch?" Out of the corner of my eye I see Alicia nod her head as she turns her head and looks to me. I turn my head too and she gives me a small smile before walking off. My eyes follow her as she disappears off into the distance. Once she's gone I put my attention back to Madison who looks to me and tilts her head over to where the fence was. The both of us walk over and stand by the fence.