thirteen >>> bobby

"Well what a sight this is," a familiar voice says as I glance up from the ground helping Alicia walk

"Well what a sight this is," a familiar voice says as I glance up from the ground helping Alicia walk. I stop walking keeping a tight, but comfortable hold of Alicia meeting eyes with Bobby.

"I thought you were with Lewis," I said, clenching my jaw. The man shrugs his shoulders.

"Nope-" he pauses popping the 'p' causing me to cringe. He then places his hands on his belt flicking his eyes to the girl I hold. "He asked me to stay behind and keep...an eye on things."

"Why'd you hesitate there Bobby?" I ask quickly, gently letting go of Alicia and making sure she can stand on her own. Once I know she can I keep her behind me, glaring at the guy in front of me.

"Oh you know I always hesitate with my words kid-"

"I'm not a kid," I cut him off causing him to chuckle.

"Really? You're not? That's actually really funny-" Bobby pauses taking a step forward and reaching up his hand pointing behind me as he eyed Alicia. "Because to me and literally everyone here, I think you pretty much are considering you claimed a girl you barely knew."

"Yeah you did the same thing with Josie." Bobby drops his hand and his smirk fades tilting his head to the side. "I hit a nerve? That's funny considering you beat her and raped her every single night!" Bobby shakes his head.

"I'd watch yourself kid." I bite my lip and shake my head as well before chuckling.

"I don't have to do shit. You know it's true- You know she came to me every night after you hurt her. She told me what you did and we tried to escape. I tried to get her out of here and away from you! You didn't deserve someone as special as her!"

"Oh and you did?" Bobby licks his lips and I clench my jaw as he takes a step forward. "You think you were so special Y/N? I don't think so because I don't think you know anything about anything that happened in the privacy of my quarters. Because for me and for Josie she was screaming my name louder than I've ever heard any girl do before-"

"You're a liar! SHE HATED YOU!"

"Awe sweetie, you really are naïve! She loved me! She just wanted attention from you to toy with you and your heart strings. And from where I stand it worked because every night I was the winner-" Bobby pauses the biggest smirk spread across his lips as tears welled into my eyes, but I wouldn't allow myself to actually cry. "She begged and begged for more! To go harder, to go soft and slow! To go fast! She wanted it-" Before he could finish I threw a punch, a hard one causing the guy to turn his head and stumble a bit. But before he could come to his senses I run forward and attack him, tackling him to the ground. Once we're on the ground I begin throwing punches left and right not lighting up.

"YOU BASTARD! YOU GOT HER KILLED! YOU FUCKING-" I couldn't even finish what I was saying as I just kept throwing punches as all my pent up anger released out onto the guy. And I could faintly hear a voice shouting my name, but I couldn't stop. I kept going till I felt a pair of hands on me pulling me off of Bobby, but I struggled against the person fighting back at them before being tossed a bit as I seen someone help Bobby up. As I stand up right and go to attack Bobby again someone steps in front of me causing me to lock with their green eyes.