"Why?" Scott asked.

"Alright, well your heart rate goes up when you go wolf right?" stiles said changing the topic. "When you're playing lacrosse, when you're with Allison, whenever you get angry" he explained " maybe learning to control it is tied to your heart rate" stiles shrugged sitting on the bleachers.

"Like the Incredible Hulk" Scott smiled. My brother is such a little kid.

"Yes, kinda like the Incredible Hulk" stiles nodded.

"So I'm like the Incredible Hulk—" Scott said smiling.

"Would you just shut up and put the strap on" stiles said, which gained a laugh from me.

"Really" stiles said.

"It was funny" I shrugged still laughing.

Stiles grabbed a roll of sliver duck tape out of his bag and stood up.

"What's that for?" Scott asked.

"To tie your hands back" I smiled.

"Oh god" he sighed.

Stiles turned Scott around and started tapping his hands behind his back.

"This isn't exactly how I wanted to spend my free period" Scott said. Me and stiles backed up from Scott with stiles' lacrosse bag and lacrosse stick.

"Alright you ready?" Stiles asked Scott.

"No" Scott replied.

"Remember, don't get angry" stiles said plopping his bag on the ground in between us. He turned on the heart monitor app on coaches phone and got back up.

"I'm staring to think this is a really bad idea" Scott said.

Stiles then scooped up a lacrosse ball and chucked at Scott. Scott let out groan and folded in half. The heart rate app started beeping and stiles chuckled scooping up another ball. This one hitting Scott in the neck.

"Ok that one kinda hurt" Scott groaned.

"remember you're supposed to be thinking about your heart rate alright, about staying calm" stiles instructed clearly enjoying himself.

"Stay calm" Scott repeated dodging a lacrosse ball. "Staying calm" he said again. "Staying totally calm no balls flying a my face—" Scott said while stiles hit him in the side of the face.

I looked past the bleachers to see Jackson watching us and laughing.

"HEY" I yelled "PISS OFF DICK WEED" I screamed from across the field. He looked at me and rolled his eyes and kept walking.

Stiles continued to fly the lacrosse balls at Scott until one hit him in his eye and he fell down. I couldn't tell if he groaned or growled but it wasn't pleasant. The heart monitor started beeping fast.

His heart rate was at 164. Stiles bent down to pick up the phone. "Scott" I said worried. He then snapped the tape that was holding his hands behind his back and rested his elbows on the ground while he was hyperventilating.

I then saw Jackson out of the corner of my eye still watching, shit. He's already on to us and this is just going to make things worse. Scott's heart rate went down but Jackson just seen all of that.

I walked over to Scott and kneeled down on the ground. I put my hand on his back because he was faced downwards.

"Scott are you ok" i asked.

"You started to change" stiles said from behind me.

"I'm angry, but it was more than that" he panted. "It's like— the angrier I got the stronger I felt" he stammered.

"So then being angry does make you stronger, Derek's right?" I said .

"I can't be around Allison" he said breathing heavily onto the grass.

"Just because she makes you happy?" Stiles asked.

"No because she makes me weak" .

Allison and Scott need each other. they found something that's not easy to find, and now Scott's being forced to run away from it. It's not fair.

Humans live for affection. I see girls fall to their knees when boys show them a tiny bit of love. I see boys fall to their knees, when girls give them the slightest touch.

It's crazy how much love can impact on someone's life. Love is so strange it's hits you when you're least expecting it, never when you want it to. Sometimes I feel like love sets people up. Love finds two people that are soulmates and our destine to be together, but at the wrong time...