•~{Acknowledgements}~•

Hello and welcome to 'You Are My Sunshine'! This is a chapter that you MUST read before moving on.

1. I (obviously) do not own Luca, its Belongs to Pixar. It more specifically belongs to creator and director, Enrico Casarosa.

2. It has be confirmed the Luca and Alberto are in a Platonic Relationship. This means that they are only friends in canon. 

    2.1. (Unfortunately) Luca and Alberto's relationship is only a friendship, but they are already a popular ship. That is why I wrote this before the movie gained lots of recognision so I can try and get some readers on here.

    2.2. I 100% accept the LGBTQ+ community, for I am queer myself. 

    2.3. Luca and Alberto scream gay energy and it physically hurts me.

3. This is not and never will be SMUT. Luca and Alberto (and Giulia) are minors (13-14 years old) and it is against the law to make written pornography (or any pornography for that matter) with minors.

4. I am unsure if this should be rated mature, because in my stories I tend to swear a lot. I will stay weary about mild language, I will probably stick with words like "Hell" or "Damn" as those are words that "kids" movies can get away with using.

5. This isnt as important but, I made up a ship name for Luca and Alberto and it is 'Luberto'.

6. The chapters follow in the order that I saw the trailer. It follows canon events that the trailer has, but it is all unconfirmed. My logic could be way off on how the order goes or the dialogue that is said. As I said in point 2 and 2.1, the movie is unreleased and I have no idea how this story goes.  

    6.1. I am of course adding my own events and dialogue, but canon events are followed as best as I can.

    6.2. Chapter three and further are fanmade and are not following the Luca storyline. 

    6.3 As of June 18th, 2021, I have watched Luca. My story telling was off, but was also close in a way. I am following some events from the movie, but I have replaced dialogue and altered a few events.

I will add more to this list as I think of things. 

Enjoy reading!