Mission: Kim Namjoon

Namjoon was exactly the fourth of the seven first introduced in this book.

He's smart, he's tall, has dimples, can listen and provide advice to anyone in need. He's perfect.

Well he couldn't be made *completely perfect so instead of sparking wings, he was blessed with plain green ones, and instead of being able to control his powers, his just happens randomly. Sometimes due to a certain other fairy.

Namjoon's life was pretty average until he had met Jin, at 14 his life suddenly started to become.. what could he say? Livelier. It was tough work as the older fairy wouldn't give into him so easily or trust him for that matter. Namjoon at first went for the job because his family and parents were in tough conditions. Though his parents aren't really alive for that matter, and his sister already got married.

Little Namjoon, when he was seven or six would always try to talk to Seokjin because the prince went out to play sometimes. But he was so widely popular that Namjoon never had the chance to come close and always got shoved around. It wasn't Jin's fault, he didn't know about Namjoon back then.

He remembered studying sign language and everything related before he went for the job. Being smart doesn't just mean knowing a lot of things, it also means that you can learn or pick up new things quickly.

Namjoon met Yoongi before he met Seokjin, at 13. Their first encounter wasn't the best as Yoongi's first impressions never went well.

Fourteen year old Yoongi was still learning about his 'missions', as the idea was completely new to him still. Back that day, he supposedly finished his third and was supposed to spawn back at the castle. But because he couldn't control his magic properly he spawned near the fairy kingdom.

And that's where he met Namjoon. Yoongi at first couldn't believe his eyes about the small size of the fairy. But Namjoon was the reason he didn't get captured that day, as the fairy kingdom wasn't open to new people. And Yoongi remembered that to this day, he owed the fairy a lot. And sooner and later they became great friends.

So Namjoon's life wasn't boring, no one's life is boring actually. He did and still has a lot of things going on. Both good and bad.

------------------

Namjoon wondered how many hours of the mission they had spent flying and waiting. Probably more than the hours they actually worked. It's crucial, but at the same time just looks irrelevant. Kind of like sleep. 

But those times where he didn't have to do anything instead of walk, sit, and fly, also gave him time to let his mind wander. And to think about thoughts he had never thought of before.

Sometimes he'd just think about himself and his own life, and just let everything go blank until he was brought back to reality. The sad but realistic reality. Probably why it was called 'reality'.

One thing was bothering him a lot, especially now. Before his thoughts were based on himself and sometimes the mission. Just himself. He wouldn't let anything else interfere. But what thing was different.

He remembered a couple days ago, right after the love bug story was revealed Seokjin kissed him during the night. At that moment Namjoon couldn't think about anything else, and that same feeling stayed with him for the next day.

But after the kiss, Jin uttered nothing about it and acted as if everything was normal. It didn't hit Namjoon yesterday but now that he thought about it, it just made him more confused.