18. Epilogue

After the fight with King Morty, the demons is back in hell and never again was let out to fight the gods. All Might and Izumi defeated All For One, and now we skip 5 years.
-----------------------------------------------------------

During these 5 years, Shoto and Katsumi got married, along side Katsuki and Izumi, Kirishima married Mina, Kaminari married Ibrara from 1-B, Ojiro married Hagakure, and of course Izuku married Nejire, Momo, Midnight/Nerumi, Tsuyu, and Jirou. With Izuku, they adopted a new kid named Kota after saving him from Muscular, and Nejire gave birth to a girl named Neko, Momo gave birth to another girl named Moko, Midnight gave birth to a Neruko, Tsuyu gave birth to a girl named Ren, and Jirou gave birth to a girl named Sirou. They ages oldest to youngest went like this.

1. Eri

2. Kota

3. Neruko

4. Moko

5. Neko

6. Sirou

7. Ren

Izuku and his wives loved every child with caring love and support. Izuku also known as Dragon 15 is the current No. 1 hero and the most popular in the world after saving them from King Morty and his demons. The end.

My first completed book, whoop, that took longer than I expected. Anyways please vote and comment on my Wwe x Mha book and my Dekuverse book that im currently working on, so please take the time to read that.