13. Sports Festival Pt. 1

It's the weekend for the sports festival and Izuku, is just chilling out watching some videos on his phone when certain people came up to him.

Izumi: Hey Brother, look I'm very sorry okay, please come back home.

Katsumi: Yeah, Shoka loves you.

Izuku: If that was the case then why did she abuse me like you guys?

Katsuki: Because when we heard that you were quirkless I had an idea to bully you until you were afraid of quirks and not become a hero.

Shoto: Guys, he knows your sorry.

Shoka: He just wants you guys to show that you are meant to be forgiven.

Izuku: Couldn't have said it better, now excuse me the sports festival is about to begin.

Mic: WELCOME LITTLE LISTENERS, TO THE SPORTS FESTIVAL, LETS BRING OUT THE CONTESTANTS!

After bringing everyone out

Mic: AND FOR OUR HOST OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL IS PRO HERO MIDNIGHT!

Midnight: Yes, yes, please refrain from yelling in Aizawa ears okay. Now for the first event out of the three is an obstacle course.

Izuku: 'Awesome, I can use my lighting dragon for it's speed'

Izuku dials the watch up for 47% Lighting Dragon and slams the watch.

After Mic says go Izuku flew through the door at a high speed and knocking every obstacle there is

Mic: AND AT FIRST PLACE IS THE GOD OF DRAGONS IZUKU MORTEM!

Midnight: And the next event is a battle royale where all 42 contestants will be in the ring but if you are out of bounds then you are eliminated.

Izuku: 'I should use my water dragon to push people off'

Izuku then dials the watch to his water dragon at 10%

Major Time Skip

The Sixteen people that advanced were and in bracket form is-

Izuku Mortem vs. Hitoshi Shinso

Shoto Todoroki vs Shoka Todoroki

Tsuyu Asui vs Momo Yaoyzarou

Katsuki Bakugo vs Tenya Iida

Mei Hatsume vs Izumi Yagi

Katsumi Bakugo vs Itsuka Kendo

Denki Kaminari vs Ibrara Shotizaki

Ejiro Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

A/N: Sorry if this Chapter is short and boring but I'm doing this before school started so yeah bye