9. Aftermath

*Lemon Warning at start*
3rd person Pov

Tsuyu: So who do you think is going to be our sub for today?

Izuku: Knowing Aizawa the best, I'd say that there will be no sub.

Denki: What do you mean?

Izuku: Just wait, Aizawa will come in, in about 3...2...1

Aizawa: Alright you heroes in training.

Kirishima: Woah, you totally called it.

Aizawa: As a god, and having an IQ of 350, and knowing me basically all his life, he can pretty much call anything. But your fight isn't over yet.

Iida: Wait, is there more villains attacking?!

Izuku: No dumbass, he's talking about the stupid Sports Festival.

Aizawa: Hes right, in 2 weeks, we would hold a sports festival in order for you guys to chose y'all's internships.

Uraraka: Does that mean, we get the chance to impress heroes all over Japan?

Aizawa: Yes, and when it comes in, you will have to choose on who to intern with. But before that we have to choose Hero names.

Midnight: And I will be accepting the names because if you choose something stupid or not chose anything then the reporters will chose it for you and it might be stuck for life.

Aizawa: Yeah, what she says.

Me: I will only be doing the Bakugos Todorokis Izumi and Izuku.

Katsuki: I choose Ground Zero.

Midnight: Accept.

Katsumi: Ground Hero.

Midnight: Almost like your brother but not that bad, Accept.

Shoto: The Half and Half Hero: Icy Hot.

Midnight: I like it.

Shoka: The Ice Flame Hero: Cold Flame.

Midnight: Catchy.

Izumi: Green Movement.

Midnight: Creative.

Izuku: The Element Dragon Hero: Dragon 15.

Midnight: Explain.

Izuku: Since I am the God of Dragons, and my quirk involves 15 elements, that is translated to the dragon form.

Midnight: Accept.

*At the House*

Izuku: Baby Im home!

Nejire: I need your help with something in the bedroom can you come up here?!

Izuku walks up the stairs and goes into the master bedroom to see his girlfriend.

Nejire: So, you need your reward for the USJ incident.

*Lemon Starts now*

Nejire looks at Izuku in his tight uniform and pulls him towards the bed and takes off his tie and his shirt.

Nejire: Too bad I have to share this body.

Izuku: You gotta let others take a look at it too. And plus your already taking my first.

Nejire: Oh really now~

Then Nejire takes off his belt and throws it across the room and slowly takes off both the pants and boxers and puts them on the side of the bed and it reveals that Izukus 10 inch rod.

Nejire: Holy Christ, that's hot.

Nejire then begins to lick his balls while kissing on his rod, this makes him moan in pleasure making Nejire smirk, and decide to give the rod a close suck and decide that she's gonna go all in, this goes on for about 5 minutes before-

Izuku: Nejire, I'm about to cum!

He then sprays in Nejires mouth while trying to catch her breath she swallows it all up.

Nejire: Wow, taste like candy~

Izuku: I bet it does, but you can't have all the fun.

Izuku flips them over and undone her bra and slip off her panties and hovers over her womanhood and slowly puts the tip in. She groans in pain but Izuku leans down and kisses her, they rest for 2 Minutes and Nejire gives the nod of approval to go. Izuku slowly puts the rest in and goes back and forth.

Nejire: Bad Izuku, go faster please~

And with that he accepts her command and goes faster making her moans in pleasure and to add to that he leans down and starts to suck on her left nipple while playing with her right, he switches back and forth.

Izuku: Baby, I'm about to cum, in or out.

Nejire: In, don't worry I took the pill.

And with that both of them cum together and lay down next to each other and faces each other.

*Lemon End*

Nejire: That was fun.

Izuku: I know, I love you.

Nejire: I love you too.

And with that, ends Chapter 9 and the first lemon of 5, so how was my first lemon?