16. Explaintion

Ascar

Izuku: So dad, care to explain the so called "Biggest Battle of My life" to me.

King: Well, the gods and demons all have 20 battles, the God and Demon of Love and Intelligence already finished as Prince Hajime won and Ace Kokichi won, so this battle King Kiyotaka talked about, it's the 20th Battle.

Izuku: So I'm guessing that you can't take this battle because you got badly hurt last battle and I now have to fight him.

King: Yes, in your internships find someone fire based that can help you get stronger with your fire dragon because that's the only way he's gonna fight.

Jirou: So what is gonna happen if Kiyotaka wins?

???: Then the demons wins. And they take over the world

 And they take over the world

Ace: Sup, I'm Ace Shuichi.

King: Brother, welcome back, and yes, he's correct, the Demons will take over the Earth.

Tsuyu: That's very bad. *Ribbit*

Ace: It is, and the reason we are even having this fight is to have a tie breaker and I was the one who caused this.

Aoi: Don't be like that Ace.

Momo: So, here is the list you wanted for internships Izu.

Izuku: Thanks, babe, hmmm, so the fire based people are

1. Endeavor

2. Blue Flame (Dabi)

3. Burning

Izuku: That's not a lot of fire based heroes but it will do.

Nejire: Why not go for Touya's agency, he can help you get your flames hotter.

King: That's a good idea choose his.

Midnight: Even though he's an ex villain, I also suggest you go with him.

Izuku: Alright, Touya it is.

Izuku then signed his name on the paper and circled Blue Flame on the paper and went back to earth to give it to Aizawa.

Izuku: So who are you going with.

Momo: I may go Uwuambis agency.

Tsuyu: Your mom's agency.

Jirou: I'm gonna go to Gang Orcas.

Izuku: That's good choices but Momo who else do you have.

Momo: I also have Best Jeanist, Hawks, which is weird, and I have Miruko.

Izuku: Go to Miruko, she can teach you some martial arts. Tsuyu great choice. What about your options Jirou.

Jirou: Gunhead, Gang Orca, Kamui Woods, Mt. Lady, and Death Arms.

Izuku: Yeah, stay with Gang Orca. 'See you soon again Dabi.'