10: Very Rated-R Role/ Enemy Found

Izuku: Nejire, baby, it's time to wake up.

Nejire: Can we cuddle at least?

Izuku: As much as I would love to, but I have training to go to, and you have to go to my mom's agency in 2 hours.

Nejire: Oh shit, I gotta get ready.

Izuku: Exactly, so do you wanna take the motorcycle.

Nejire: Is that even a question!

Izuku: Alright let's go.

Izuku: Ah, beautiful as always

Nejire: Come on, I gotta be there in 15 minutes.

Izuku: Alright chill out. Let's rock and roll with this bad boy.

7 Minutes Later

Izuku: One more thing baby.

Nejire: Yes, what is it Izu.

Izuku: *whispers* Your lucky you have to be at moms agency, or you would've never been able to walk for the rest of the week.

Nejire blushes deeply as for last night because they did 'it' and she was able to walk

Midnight: Look at you being seductive~

Izuku: Oh hey Midnight.

Midnight: You know that role that Ryukyu has for your dad~

Izuku: Yep, she's the milf of the harem. *Realizes* You want that role huh, Midnight?😏

Midnight: *Blushes a little* Your damn right and I want that right now~ *Points at Izukus Rod*

Izuku: Well you have to wait for that to happen, because I still need to have Momo's turn.

Midnight: *Pouting* Hmm, fine, I guess I can wait. But until then. *Kisses Him on the lips*

Midnight: I'll be waiting for you

Izuku: Oh, I will too.

At Ascar

King: Damn, Izuku, already got your milf. Nice job.

???: It seems that your son is doing a good job.

King: Yeah very indeed, you know Prince, as the God of Love, what do you think?

Prince: He has some good moves, probably as challenging as me.

King: Yep, Prince, where is Ace?

Prince: I don't know to be honest, as the God of Intelligence, he is probably going through Universes crime scenes and help solving them.

King: Ah, yes, I see your point, it's just I barely see him. Anyways, How is Mikan, Chiaki, Mahiru, Sonia, and Akane?

Prince: There doing just fine, I just hope that Prince Nagito Tolley doesn't try to harm them.

King: Same thing here with King Morty, the damn Devil of Dragons.

Izuku: Who is King Morty?

King: Ah, fine, King Morty is the Devil of Dragons, and my biggest rival, soon, I fought him and put him back in hell but he escaped and into the universe, but I was too weak to take him back, now you have to wait and fight him.

Izuku: Looks like I have to kick a devil's ass if they fight me, because I'll be ready.

King/Prince: Yes you will Izuku.