Prologue

3rd Pov
*At the Quirk Doctor*
Doctor: So Ms. Yagi I got some bad news and good news which one first do you want to hear?

Inko: Bad news sir.

Doctor: Well your son is quirkless. 'Because he needs strong negative emotions in order to unlock it'

Inko looked at Izuku as he dropped his All Might and Telek figures on the floor, she felt bad.

Doctor: But your Daughter has a strong version of your Telekinesis where she can lift objects but the drawback is that if she uses too much she will get a massive headache and the only way to relieve it, is a kiss on the lips.

Inko: That's a weird way to relieve it but congratulations Izumi, your gonna be an awesome hero!

Izumi: YAY!!! IM GOING TO BE JUST LIKE ALL MIGHT!!!

Izuku just sat there and as they leave the doctor wants to tell him about how to unlock it but he doesn't do it.

Doctor: 'That kid, is gonna have a rough time'

*At the Yagi Household*

Toshi: Hey honey, so what quirks does the kids have?

Inko: Izuku is quirkless but Izumi here has a strong telekinesis quirk but the drawback is weird.

Toshi: What's the drawback?

Izumi: I get a massive headache.

Inko: And the only way to relieve it is a kiss on the lips.

Toshi: Yep, that's the weirdest drawback ever, but we can train her so she can last longer. Sweetie, you might even surpass All Might.

Izuku Pov

Izuku: 'They completely forgot about me, they didn't even pull out 4 plates just 3'

Izuku goes up to his room but before he goes he looks at the others and see that their happy. He walked back upstairs then Izumi saw him and got sad but quickly turned happy

Me: Wow what a bit polar bitch

Izumi: Get out of here, your supposed write the story.

Me: I'm just gonna switch the scene real quick.

*At School*
Izumi Pov

I was walking to my friends to tell them about my quirk.

Katsuki: Wassup, Izumi, what quirks did you and your brother get?

Shoto: I got Half Fire and Half Ice.

Shoka: I got Ice Flame, it gives me Fire but it's cold.

Katsumi: Me and Katsuki got the same quirk, it's called explosion.

Izumi: Wow, that's awesome, I got a strong telekinesis quirk, called Heavy Movement, but Izuku is quirkless, and I'm scared he's gonna want to be a hero still.

Katsuki: Let's bully him with our quirks, so he can be scared of them.

Shoto: I agree with Katsuki.

Katsumi: I am totally against this idea but if it means to keep Izuku safe then I'm in.

Shoka: I don't know guys, its just too much for me you know.

Izumi: I'm with Shoka, it just doesn't seem right.

Shoto: Would you rather have Izuku die by a villain?

Shoka: But what if we kill him first?

Everyone looked at Shoka like she just said something stupid but I thought it was a smart question.