Study Session 🧸

Here is some fluff for all the angst I've done lmao

-

-

-

Jirou lay on her stomach on the floor in Momo's dorm. Momo was sitting in front of her. They were both scribbling down stuff, trying to figure out the answer to a question. When there were tests, Jirou and Momo would always study in one of their dorms together. Right now, they were studying for the math test. Momo had taken some of the questions from some old tests and put them together into one test, going from easy to hard. They had already completed all the easy and medium ones and were now onto the harder ones. 

Minutes passed of unbroken silence until they both lifted their heads almost at the same time. They both start to giggle a bit and then Jirou sits up. She takes one look at her answer and smiles. 

"So, what did you get?" Momo asked with a smile. She was clearly the smarter one, so she let Jirou answer first, incase she got a wrong answer and didn't want to confess it. 

"I got (think of an answer cause I can't)" Jirou replied, proud of herself. Momo looked at her with a confused look. Jirou looked away. She hated being wrong. 

"But that's not what I got... Wait show me what you've done" Momo said, crawling next to Jirou. Jirou rolled her eyes. 

"I am sure that you are wrong! I checked everything with a calculator!" Jirou replied with a huff. 

Momo rolled her eyes as she leaned on the wall next to Jirou. She seemed to be in deep thought. Probably not about the work since her face had reddened a bit. Jirou looked at her with a confused look but Momo didn't seem to notice. Jirou folded her arms, slightly annoyed at the other girl's ignorance. A few minutes later, Momo had finally broken out of her train of thought.

"Fine then, wanna bet?" Momo asked, a slight smirk appearing on her face. She tended to be quite competitive when doing work. Sometimes a bit too much. 

"I'm in! What's your bet?" Jirou asked. Jirou didn't match her amount of competitiveness but still loved competing. Momo looked at her slightly in disbelief. She wasn't expecting her to actually accept. 

"If I'm right then you're going to agree with everything I say" she said. Jirou blushed slightly and then nodded slowly. 

"Alright, same goes for me!" Jirou replied. Momo smirked. 

"Game on!" they said in unison. 

Momo reaches over to a separate paper that had all the answers and workings out. They hadn't had to use it on the questions before, since they both got the same answers. Jirou looked at the paper as if telling it to be her answer. Momo looked for the question and read the workings out mentally. She frowned slightly.

"You win..." she whispered. Jirou smiled which earned her a small glare from Momo. 

Momo stared at one of the corners of the room. She hated being wrong, just like Jirou. She was so lost in thought she didn't notice the other girl approaching her. Before she knew it, Jirou was in front of Momo, hands on either side. They stare into each other's eyes. Momo's black eyes meeting Jirou's. The purple-haired girl's eye trail changed to the other girl's lips. They looked soft and gentle. She moved one hand to Momo's hip and brought her closer. Momo could feel her stomach exploding with butterflies. 

They both locked eyes again, small smiles on each of their faces. They were lost in each other's gazes. Jirou inched her face closer to Momo's. The black-haired girl felt the other girl's breath on her lips. She felt her face get warmer. They stayed like that for what seemed like forever until Momo had enough of the tension and crashed their lips together, closing her eyes. Jirou widened her eyes slightly at the sudden boost of confidence in the girl in front of her but then also closed her eyes. Momo wrapped her arms around Jirou's neck and tangled her hand in her hair. 

They continued their little 'make out' session until a light knock interrupted them. Momo was the first to pull away, being the '(Little) Miss Perfect' of the class that she is. Jirou frowned but then sat back in her original position and looked at the door where Momo and Mina were talking about something. God, how bad she missed the feeling of the lips on hers already!