𝟒→ 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐈

Start from the beginning

"Ohh shut up..."

You guys just talked about so many things that happened in schools, not even getting bored. Your talk is nonstop since it's been a while since Hina meet you and Emma.

--

"Roppongi?? I guess it won't hurt me to come since I'm also invited." You look at Chifuyu who's sitting on the single couch. You put down their
drinks and cookies.

"Yeah, I bet they're just gonna stare at as like were fuckin' hot dudes!" Baji confidently uttered. You sit down on the other couch.

"You guy's don't have any foes there right?" You asked as you leaned your back on the couch. Baji snickered then picked one cookie on the plate.

"I doubt that," Chifuyu answered. You crossed your arms.

"Hmm..." You hummed. The three of you looked at the door and your Mom came in.

"Hi, Mom." You stood up and kiss her on the cheek.

"Hi, Baji, Chifuyu. It's been a while since I last saw you," Your mom smiled at them. The two smile at your mom. Your mom and the boys talk a little with your Mom until they decided to leave already. You walked them outside.

"See you tomorrow," You softly bid goodbye and you hug them. They leave on your porch and you watch them drive away from their motor.

You hurriedly went upstairs and walk inside your room. You lay on your bed, dangling your legs down. You look at your white ceiling, then you lifted your wrist. The bruise that Rindou gave to you is actually in violet and reddish colour that anyone would notice and thank goodness no one ask about it. You rolled your eyes and rolled your body on the bed. You lay on your stomach and you looked at your walls until your eyes became heavier and your breath as well until it became soft and soundly.

--

[SATURDAY]

You put your important things inside your sling bag. After fixing yourself a little you are already good to go. You close the door behind you and you walk downstairs.

"Mom, I might go back home late. Hina invited me to a party..." You inform her as you walk to the door side and wore your pair of shoes.

"Ok. Take care then. No monkey business..." You nodded and went out already. You jog out on your porch and went on the driveway. As you went inside your car your phone turns off when your friends send messages on the group chat.

Emma:

How's my fashion?

[INSERT PICTURE]

Hina:

Looks good on u.

U look excited, Lol.

Emma:

Oh shut up.. cuz I am 🤣

Don't leave us on seen Y/n.

You:

I'm coming already.
U guys should out on ur
houses.