"Mr. Baller down there." Dad said.

"No, It's just I got her something that she can appreciate and it was made from love and the love of science." Jude said.

"Ok, what is it?" Mom asked.

"Well Dad I think you should go first." Jude said.

"Ok then. I got your Mom a vacation for two to Hawaii for two weeks." Dad said.

"Oh honey, I love it. But don't you mean three?" She asked.

"No, two. You and I. A romantic getaway." He said.

"What about Ramsey?" She asked.

"I'm pretty sure Jude and Nala  won't mind splitting the responsibility." He said.

"But what if Nala and Winn wanted to start their own family." She implied.

"Ok, then it would be Jude's turn." He said.

"Actually, I don't mind taking him, and besides we have friends."  I said.

"Ok, my turn. Ok be prepared to have your mind blown." Jude said as he pulled out this metal block. "Huh?"

"What is it?" She asked.

"It a momma cube. So essentially, we would all download an app or software and you can broadcast a message, an audio message, a hologram. It can turn into a helper, a calendar, a meal planner, and a monitor for babies or well your children." He said.

"Wow, thank you, I really appreciate it. Must have taken a while to make." She said.

"Yes. And I made it at L-Corp. It's going to be manufactured in several months." He said.

"JUDE!" We all said.

"I'm so proud of you." I said.

"Thank you." He said.

"That's huge." Dad said.

"I know, I'm excited. This is different for me, also being a sophomore in high school. Building my resume before college. That's huge for me." He said.

"Well if you need anything. We are here." Winn said.

"I appreciate it." Jude said. We finished breakfast and Winn and I took Jude to school.

"Ok, so I'll see you guys later." Jude said.

"See ya." I said as I looked over at Winn as the sun shined on his face making his eyes gleam green. He reached for my hand and held it up to his lips and kissed them.

"It's good to have you back." He said.

"I'm glad to be back." I said as he then stole a quick kiss from me and rested his hand on my thigh and gave it a slight squeeze and placed his hands back on the wheel, I grabbed his hand and rested it back on my thigh. We pulled up to the house and I got out of the car and looked at our house.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing. I just... I can't do this anymore." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked me.

"I cannot, spend everyday wondering if we'll make it to our wedding date. We have to pick one." I said. Winn's face went from extremely concerned to relieved.

"I know. But honestly I cannot think about this right now. The day is still young and I haven't been able to get you out of my mind. Since that day you left and I understand why you did it, but I've missed you ever since then." He said.

"I know. I missed you to." I said as we walked towards the door, he opened the door and he carried me inside. He held me and looked me in my eyes, I have never had butterflies in my stomach but for some reason this look made sent shivers down my spine. He put me down and his hand rested on my lower back and his electric touch made the hairs on my neck stand up. I went upstairs and took a shower and put on an oversized shirt. I walked down stairs and Winn was watching New Girl. I sat next to him and he wrapped his arms around me.