🦄 Ep.15: The Last Mabelcorn 🦄

Start from the beginning

I noticed Dipper, Leo, and Mabel glance at me in worry, Dipper holding my hand to comfort me.

"Fortunately there should be a way to shield us from his mental tricks! A way to 'Bill Proof' the shack." Ford pulled out a map of the shack. "All I have to do is place moonstones here, here, and here, sprinkle some mercury. Let's see, I always forget the last ingredient.."

Taking out journal 1, he searched through a few pages, then groaned in annoyance. "Unicorn hair."

Dipper glanced around. "That isn't rare or anything, is it?"

On the other hand, Leo and I already knew why Ford was annoyed, Leo pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. "We are so fucked."

"Profanity!!" Mabel yelled as she slapped her boyfriend's arm with a glare.

I let out a sigh. "Nope, he's right. If there's any word to describe unicorns with, it would be 'Frustrating'."

Ford nodded. "Unicorns reside deep within the Enchanted Glade. Their hairs can only be obtained by a pure good hearted person who goes on a magical quest to find them."

With a loud yell of excitement, Mabel stood in front of her uncle. "Grunkle Ford, can I please go on this quest?!? I am literally obsessed with unicorns!!! My first word was unicorn, I once made my own unicorn by taping a traffic cone to a horse's head, are you even looking at the sweater I'm wearing right now?!? Not to mention that I'm probably the most pure hearted person in this room."

We all agreed with that last part, Mabel continuing to try to convince him. "So can I go on a mission to get that hair?!? Please please please?!? I'll give you my blood!!!"

"Very well. But it won't be easy. Take this, and this." He ended up giving Mabel his journal and a crossbow, which made me panic a little. "I haven't been in this dimension for a while. It's okay to give children weapons, right?

"Psh, c'mon, dawg." She shot an arrow on accident, which broke the window, Stan's voice heard after.

"AH, IT'S THE COPS, GUN IT!!!"

Moments of silence went by, and she then picked up her phone as she ran out of the shack. "Candy, Grenda, Wendy!!! Clear the afternoon!!!"

Once she was gone, Dipper turned to us. "So what are the odds she gets that hair?"

"Unfortunately, very low." Leo replied as he crossed his arms.

"So what are we gonna do about Bill?!"

"Follow me."

We did as Ford told us, following him to the vending machine pathway. Instead of going all the way to where the portal was, we went to the room above it. It had the vibe of an eighteenth century study, but with a few machines here and there.

"Welcome to my private study, a place where I keep my most ancient and secret knowledge. Even your uncle Stan doesn't know about this place."

Leo passed a hand against one of the tables, coughing a bit as dust flew around. "Needs a bit of a cleanup, if you ask me."

"He's been gone for thirty years, genius, cut him some slack." I shot him a small glare.

Ford walked over to the computers at the end of the room. "If we can't 'Bill Proof' the shack, we'll have to do the next best thing; we're gonna have to 'Bill Proof' our minds."

I didn't have to worry about that myself, my mind was one of the flew places Bill couldn't enter. Still, how was I suppose to explain that to Ford..?