Chapter 12. Imparting talents and skills to Aurora

They had been on the road for about seven days now, crossing rocky majestic mountains, beautiful green humble hills, and lush radiant rainforests. Throughout the trip, Leo and Aurora had a great time sightseeing from their caravan as they watched with full interest at the flock of birds hovering above in the endless blue sky, sometimes dropping to rest on the treetops on the upper canopies.
Another night had come, and Leo was once again in his mind space training. After he finished training, he started looking around the mansion and went into the impartation hallway to check up on something and found that as expected, the soul connection of Aurora to the square box was finished now.
Extremely excited, he quickly exited his mind space to invited Aurora inside, however, as he returned to reality he found that Aurora was indeed next to his but she was fast asleep and laying on his shoulder as her sweet sleepy breath warmed up the side of Leo's neck.
Knowing how uncomfortable this position must have been, Leo couldn't help but reveal a heartwarming smile as he moved his hands and placed Aurora's silently sleeping heavy head on his lap so that she would be able to sleep more comfortably.
'She must be tired,' thought Leo as he looked out the caravan and he laid there appreciating the beautiful sparkling stars.
Somewhat tired himself, Leo rested his bent back on the caravan wooden wall and dozed off into succulent sleep as well.
Morning came, Leo woke up first due to sunshine somehow coincidentally shining right upon him. As he opened his eyes, he found out that Aurie was still asleep on his lap. So, having nothing better to do Leo went into his mind space and started to try and pass on some talents to Aurora. As he arrived before the hallway, he went to the box that contained her blood and saw that inside was a white pure wisp-like form of Aurora which made her look like a celestial being. As he went to the large TV-like thing, he saw that there was now another tab with 'Aurora Wellbloom' written on its front page. Leo clicked it and was immediately show a new tab that had all of Aurora's stats and everything. It even had the option to summon Aurora to his mind space. This greatly shocked him as he did not know that he could do this.
Name: Aurora Wellbloom
Status: Sleeping(unharmed)
Bloodline: None
Race: Human
Cultivation: None(Comparable to a normal child)
Talents:
Two-ringed green earth affinity
Arts known:
None

"Wow. Looks like I will bring her here. She should love this place. I can't wait. Hehe," Leo said as he excitedly cheered, he had not expected the mansion to give him a status screen like report like the ones on RPG games for her.
"Now I just wait for her... Let's practice," Leo decided as he did not want to wake Aurora up.
As he waited for Aurora to wake up, Leo started practising his art and trained in his mind space. Aurora woke up an hour after Leo, as she opened her eyes she found out that she had been sleeping on his lap, her face filled with a cute smile as she sat up and looked out at the dawning sun.
Sensing that Aurora was awake, Leo immediately ran to the impartation hallway and summoned her here.
Aurora had just woken up and just as she was looking at the sun, her view started changing as she suddenly appeared before a huge mansion.
"Good morning Aurie, here, come this way," Leo said as he waved his hand at her.
Seeing that it was Leo, Aurora's facial expression right now was the definition of confusion as slowly went to him and curiously asked, "Leo, where is this?"
"Well… This is my house. It exists in my mind. This is where I spend most of my time here when I'm bored," Leo replied as he tried to find a good answer.
"What? I am in your mind?" Aurora screamed in shock.
"Yep!" Leo answered as he got a flashback of him taking Aurora's blood.
"I see. Wow, this place is huge. I can't believe that such a huge house exists in your mind" said Aurora in awe.
"Haha. The reason I took you here was to help you."
"What? Help me?" Aurora asked in confusion.
"Yes, do you remember when you said that you want to be an amazing doctor and a great chef?"
"Hmph. I only said I wanted to be a doctor, you made the chef part up just because I failed to cook a herbal soup. This isn't fair," Aurora replied grumpily.
"Haha. Well, Aurie let me take you somewhere"
Leo grasped her hand and led her to the library and started searching for the medicine and cooking books while Aurora just standing in the middle of the room as her eyes stared blankly as she was in awe of the sheer size of the library. Comparing the one in the village to the one here was like comparing a pebble to a rock.
"Here take a seat. I will go and find some books."
As he said this, Leo walked off and started grabbing books from random places and came back to the table after a few minutes with about a hundred and thirty books.
"Here. These are books regarding doctors and chefs. You should read these and this should help you in becoming a doctor."
"Really?" asked Aurora as she looked at the piles of books in amazement. She had read all the books in the village library regarding medicine so she had started placing her doctor's dream as a far distant dream as they did not really help her at all but after seeing all these books Leo gave her, she had hope again.
Leo nodded as he smiled at her as he evilly thought, 'if only she knew that I chose one that much out of the hundred thousand books of cooking and medicine that are from my world.'
"Ok, Aurie. Start reading, I will go out, I need to go do something. I will be back soon. Just keep reading. I won't take long,"
Leo left the library and started walking towards the TV in the impartation hallway. As he arrived the TV's interface had changed. There was now an arrow pointing to the right indicating that Leo should swipe right, which he did. As Leo did it, a whole list popped up like the amazon shopping results screen.
'This must be where I can buy the arts and talents for Aurora,' he thought.
Seeing that he could just choose them from here, Leo started searching for what he wanted. He had only one thousand soul energy points so he had to be considerate of it as he chose talents and arts. And he scrolled through, he chose two talents that he was sure of that would help her in her doctoring dream and he now was currently looking for an art that she would be able to use. Eventually, he stumbled upon one that seemed perfect, it the only art on the screen and was a two-person art:
Dual Nether art: Descend of the phoenix fuels rage of the dragon
This art requires a male and a female. Its attack power amplifies depending on the cultivation of the two users. A dragon and phoenix form and are able to be freely controlled by each user. Can be separately summoned by one cultivator once middle stage mastery is reached but true power can only be achieved when both are summoned by two cultivators at the same time. Each increase in fire talent also will level up the strength of the phoenix until diamond.
Note: Requires Level 1 Fire talent for basic phoenix.
Price: 0 (this is your first dual art so it is free)

"Great! This is perfect. I'm short on soul energy so this couldn't have come at a better time. Let's go and get some fire talents."

Oh my, they are so cheap, I'm glad, phew...

In the end, he went to check out and reevaluated his shopping list:

Photographic memory level 2(price: 280(discounted price because of first purchase))

Doctor talent level 5(price: 480(discounted price because of first purchase))

Fire talent level 4(price: 240(discounted price because of first purchase))

Dual Nether art: Descend of the phoenix fuels rage of the dragon(price: 0)

Total: 1000
"Perfect!" Leo happily exclaimed.
Happy with his choice, Leo confirmed this purchase and his soul energy dropped as three things appeared on the ground in front of the TV, they were eleven wispy colorful energy balls and a scroll.
Leo returned joyfully hopped and came back to the library and saw the Aurora was still reading the books. When she saw the Leo had come back, she greeted him and smiled while her eyes completely focused on the eleven glowing orbs and the scroll in his hand.
"What are these?" she curiously asked as she pointed towards his hand.
"These are for you. See what happens when you swallow the balls and as for the scroll, we need to open it together. It is a cultivation art that we are going to learn." replied Leo as he smiled at her while handing her .
Aurora took the orbs and sat on the floor as she held two balls on her hand as she slowly examined them.
Gulp!
She immediately poured all the orbs down her throat and eleven wisps of energies swirled around her and flew directly into her head, happening so fast that she did not even have the time to react.
"What was that?" She asked as she jumped in surprise.
"They are stuff that will help you on your journey to becoming a doctor. Come let's open this scroll," Leo simply spoke.
The scroll was held by two hands. Leo opened it while Aurora held it and as they opened it. The insights, instructions, and words of this art flew into their heads.
"Leo, what is this?" Aurora asked as she did not want to believe that this was what she thought it was.
"This is an art," Leo confirmed her guess.
"WHAT? An art? The village doesn't even have one," Aurora exclaimed in wonder as she could not comprehend how this was possible.
"I know… so you are going to have to keep this a secret. Ok?"
"Ok,"
"Let's go and start practising it. To be a doctor, you also need to be strong. This art will help both of us get strong."
"Ok then let's go."
And thus, Leo and Aurora would now start practising every day and Aurora would often come to the library to read the books while Leo was practising his art and controlling his killing intent.