Chapter 7

I'm at my cabin getting ready for what Mabel keep on telling me "Date" with Ford, I'm going to wear a black dress just above my knees with black heels to matching my dress and then I got a text from Mabel "Your ride is picking you up soon." I texted back to Mabel saying "Okay".

I heard a knock at the door "Who is it?" I asked, "It's me, Stan" Stan replied. I opened the door and looked at Stan, who is wearing his suit without wearing his fez. Stan looked at me and said "Wow.... You looked wonderful". I smile at him and replied "Thank you Stan. I'm guessing that you're my ride". "Yeah. It's Mabel's idea" said Stan I closed the door and locked it, I turn around said to Stan "Shall we".

At Mystery Shack Mabel is keeping sure that everything is perfect for Ford and Lynn's date. Dipper went outside setting the table and said "Mabel. It's not a date", Mabel looked at Dipper and said to him "Dipper, I'm making it's a date because grunkle Ford has a big crush with Lynn and Lynn has a crush with grunkle Ford as well". Wendy and Soos came getting the stuff ready, "Wow. You did a great job , Mabel" said Wendy, "Dude, they'll love it" Soos replied. Mabel got a text from Stan saying "I got Lynn heading this way soon", Mabel is looking around to see that Ford is not outside yet and she finally see Ford coming out of the house. 

"Explain to me why am I wearing a suit, Mabel?" Ford asked, "Because grunkle Ford, you are having a date with Lynn tonight" Mabel replied "It's not a date, honey" said Ford. Dipper looked at her and said with a grin "I told you so". Stan is here with Lynn, Stan walked around his car to opening the car door and letting Lynn out of the car.. While Lynn is out of the car, Ford is starting to blush seeing Lynn in a black dress above her knees and Lynn walked up to Ford said to him "You look great Ford. Never seen you in a suit before". Ford looked at her and said "You looked amazing, Lynn" Mabel took a picture of Ford and Lynn with her camera, said to them "Now sit down because you're dinner is ready".

We looked at Wendy and Stan heading towards us with a dinner, I said to Wendy "Thank you" and Stan gave Ford his meal and gave Ford a wink.. Ford is blush and I said to myself 'Awe.. He is so cute when he's blushing', after our dinner Ford got up and walked over to me asked "Would you like to dance with me?" and I said "Yes". Dipper putting on slow music and Mabel took another picture of me and Ford dancing together, Stan looked at his brother and said to Mabel and Dipper "I've never seen Poindexter so happy". Just then Ford and Lynn started kissing to each other on the lips, once again Mabel took another picture of us.

Lynn look at Ford and asking him "Would you like to go monster hunting with me?" "I would love to" Ford replied. Stan went up to Ford and said "Oh by the way, Lynn is sleeping over tonight", Ford is shocked. Ford and I looked at each and yell "MABEL!", "SURPISE!" Mabel yell back at us.