Chapter 5

I'm wearing black shirt, black pants, black hiking boots with a black leather jacket and I was carrying my laser gun behind my back underneath my leather jacket, I also bringing my journal inside of my jacket with a pen. 'Okay I am ready' I said to myself, Ford was walking in the woods by himself and he noticed that he sees Lynn walking in the woods doing her monster hunting, 'What is she doing?' Ford said to himself. So he decided to following her to see what kind of a monster that she is hunting for.

Lynn is looking for a griffin to study and she's making sure that no one was following her, 'Why do I feel like I've being followed ' I asked to myself. I started to climbing up the tree waited to see who is following me and I saw the dark figure heading this way, so I decided to jump on top of him... The mystery man and I started to fight, I flipped the mystery man over grabbed my laser gun and aimed at him.. I was aiming my laser gun at Ford, "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked and Ford was getting up looking at me said "I was making sure that you're okay".

"Ford I almost shot you" I yelled at him "I'm sorry Lynn" said Ford, I putted my laser gun behind my back underneath my jacket again and said to Ford "Come on, I don't have time for this bull crap". We finally found the griffin and I grabbed my journal out of my jacket starting to writing down about the griffin until we heard a loud bang towards the griffin's leg and the griffin is laying down on the ground, "Ford. The griffin is injured" I said to Ford "I got the bandages" said Ford.

I looked at the griffin's leg and I told Ford to go in the woods to find me a big stick or a branch, so I can use it to pressing the wound, he started to looking for it right away. Griffin looked at me and asked me 'Are you friend or foe?', I looked at the griffin and answered "Friend". Ford came back with the branch and we started to bandaging it's leg, the griffin started to flying away. Ford looked at me and said "You were amazing, Lynn", I smiled said to him "Thanks". I started to black out in Ford's arms and Ford said to himself 'She must be very tired from monster hunting and taking care of the griffin's leg'. So, Ford is heading back to Mystery Shack while carrying Lynn in his arms.