Fluff with some Anime and Mario Cart. (EreRi)

"Eren, what time is it?!" Levi asked from the couch as he heard the water still running from the bathroom. He didn't bother to try to look at the clock as his eyes stayed glue to the T.V in front of him.

On the screen was the preview of Levi's favorite Anime; 'Shingeki no Kyojin', or translated into English as 'Attack on Titan'.

Levi was so engrossed into the announcement that the next episode of show would be on later that night, he didn't realize that Eren had gotten out of the shower.

In the bathroom, Eren had heard Levi's question, but ignored it because he knew his husband had just asked that question not even five minutes. He knew what damn time it was. As Eren dried off his body, his eyes noticed the calender on the wall and smiled happily. Tomorrow would be their tenth year together. Looking at the steamed over clock, Eren wiped his thumb over it to see what time it was, before tilting his head. Opening the door, his voice carried over to his lover.

"Levi, It's 8pm. You already had your shower, why are you rushing me?" 

Eren shut the door a little more, leaving it cracked, as he pulled on his boxers and shivered at the different temperatures of the rooms. It was summer time, but oh my god, was it cold in that room compared to the bathroom. He didn't want to leave the nice warm room, filled with steam from his shower, but he wanted to spend time with Levi. Eren's thoughts were interrupted by Levi's voice. 

"I'm rushing you because if it's almost 8:30, then you're going to miss the damn episode, brat. Come on."

Looking at the clock again, Eren squeaked in surprise that it was 8:28.58, and at the sound of Levi changed the channel at 8:30.00.

Sighing softly, Eren decided on just putting his dark blue and teal polka dot boxers, before grabbing his towel and putting it down on his head. Just as he opened the door and shut it behind him, He heard the opening for the show begin. A chuckle escaping his lips, he quietly walked over to Levi, who had an identical towel around his neck from drying his hair off, and wearing teal pajama pants, with dark blue polka dots. Both of them were shirtless, but Levi was built better then Eren.

Finally behind Levi, he leaned his head forward, and the song began.

"Sie sind das essen, und Wir sind die Jäger!!!" Eren sung loudly in Levi's ear, causing Levi to jump up and turn around with his fist moving to punch the younger male he calls his lover. "You brat!" Levi yelled at him as the song continued on, throwing the punch toward Eren's face.

Before Levi could stop himself, or make contact, Eren caught his wrist and then slid his hand up and intertwined his fingers with Levi's. Eren's eyes sparkled, and Levi looked up from under his slightly wet raven black hair that was in his face from panicking. He looked into the two unique eyes, one a light sea ocean blue, while the other sparkled golden. They both held hints of the other color in them, and Levi found them stunning, breath taking, and irresistible.

Eren caught Levi staring into his eyes, and Eren smirked at the small spark of love in Levi's silver orbs he calls eyes. It seemed like this all happened within ten minutes, as they stared into each other's eyes, but it only happened until the next verse of the opening came. Eren, of course, began to sing, which brought Levi out of his trance, just to cause levi to have a light pink dust his cheeks and soften his features into what he can do for a smile. It looked like a smirk, but Levi knew, believed, that Eren knew the difference, and that evident when Eren smiled in his singing.

"Fumareta Hana no, Namae no Shirazu ni."

Levi sighed softly and knew it was his turn, because it was his and the brat's own thing to sing the opening together if they were going to watch it together. "Chi ni ochita Tori wa, Kaze o Machiwabiru."