1M + extra chapter :)

Start from the beginning

I get a salad and he gets some stake as we talk.

"I can't believe Adelina is going to be in second grade." he shakes his head,

"We raised her pretty well." I smile.

"Anything is possible when we're together." he smiles.

"I love you," I word to him.

"More." he words back.

We finish our dinner and finish with some ice cream, we sit in the car and eat that as we just talk about old memories.

"Remember that time-" he pauses to laugh, "That I kept looking at your cleavage, and then you got my credit card and I spent like 5,000 dollars on you."

"It worked didn't it!" I laugh.

"I remember seeing you in that club with Lisa," he tells me.

"You were so gorgeous, I just couldn't look away."

"But.. didn't you beat up someone I was dancing with!?" I ask.

He tilts his head to the side, "What?" he asks.

"What do you mean 'what?;

"I beat up someone cause they were dancing with you?" he asks.

"I thought that was you?" I question.

"I honestly don't remember, I just remembered you." he laughs,

"I'm glad I have you, I couldn't imagine life without you." I lean over and kiss his lips.

He smiles into the kiss but doesn't pull away, he takes the cups out of our hands and pulls me over so I'm straddling his lap.

"Lucifer.." I laugh.

"Sh.. don't stop."

I continue kissing him, his tongue runs over my lips, coming into my mouth as I start rocking back and forth on him, grinding my hips into his erection.

"Lucifer, I need more." I was embarrassed to moan out.

"I'll give you whatever you want, my love."

"Here?" I say between kisses.

"Yes, right here," he says.

He pulls apart from the kiss and I move a little so he can undo his pants and boxers, we were in a parking area with no one around.

I pull down my panties with the little space I have and crawl over to get a condom from the middle of the car.

I pull it open with my hands and look down, putting it onto Lucifer.

"Look at you." he laughs, "I made you a sex addict."

"Shut up and fuck me."

"You're sure?" he asks.

I nod, "Are you?"

"Yeah." he grabs my hips and aligns me with his dick, pushing into me.

"Your drenched oh my god." he groans.

"Sorry." I chuckle.

"You're apologizing for me turning you on?" he laughs and I start to lift myself up and down.

"It's going to get steamy in here." I laugh.

"Good." He brings his hips up and starts to thrust into me, my hands go around his neck and I open my mouth, as moans I can't control come out.

"So good Josephine." he groans in my ear.

fuckkkk.

"I feel like a horny teenager I'm already about to come." he laughs out.

I keep moving my hips to match his, feeling the pleasure run through my body.

It continues for a couple of minutes before I feel an orgasm come through me and feel lucifer spilling into the condom.

"We just had sex in your car." I laugh.

"And I liked it," he smirks.

"I loved it." I kissed his lips.

"We should get home." he laughs.

I crawl off of his lap, and sit in the seat, grabbing my underwear and sliding it back on as he puts his pants back on.

We drive home, I still can't believe I just had sex with him in the car, I mean we have had sex a lot. A lot. but still.

We got home and we got inside, when we got there, Adrian and Lisa were already there.

It was almost eleven pm. Whoops.

"Here." Lucifer pulls out his wallet and gives Peter 50 dollars.

I roll my eyes, Lucifer and Adrian had too much money.

"Thanks, and thanks for letting me watch them." he nods.

"No problem-" I tune out their conversation as I walk to Lisa.

"How was your day?" I asked her.

"I cleaned, a lot." she nods. "And I'm tired."

"Oh I'm sorry if you ever need help cleaning, I'm a call away, and ill clean while you sleep," I tell her.

"I appreciate it." She pulls me in for a hug.

"Goodnight!" We say our goodbyes before they leave and Lucifer locks the gates and the doors, turning off the downstairs lights as we walk up the stairs.

We walked into Adelina's room and I kissed her head, she was already sleeping.

Peter was good at tucking her in and reading her stories.

I turned on her nightlight and closed the door almost all the way.

We walked into Jane's room, and I saw her cuddled up in her crib, Peter had bottle-fed her today.

He usually does when he babysits, and he's good with the kids.

We walked out and walked into our room, turning on the lights.

"I need a shower," I tell lucifer.

"Me too," he smirks and walks into the bathroom with me.

I roll my eyes and I turn on the shower, grabbing two towels and stripping from my clothes, shortly after Lucifer joins me in the shower.

"Fancy seeing you here."

He laughs.

"Turn around dork." I turn around and he washes my hair with my shampoo.

I rinse it out and turn to him.

"I love you," I tell him and mean it with everything in me.

"I love you so much," he tells me back.

I go to kiss him as the water slides down.

I love this man so much, and I loved the life and family we created together.

hey everyone, how are you?

one million reads, may fifth 2021 :)