fifty - six

SONG: BLOOD IN THE WATER: BY EMPARA MI

"Lucifer you're going to-" I stop when I feel my back hit the wall and lucifer grabs my thighs, wrapping them around my waist

His lips meet mine again before we deepen the kiss.

He starts to move and walks up the stairs before pulling away.

"do you want to?" he asks, out of breath.

"yes." My voice was quick.

"your on-birth control know right?" he asks me as I nod, I needed it for the sex as of now and for my terrible period cramps.

"mm, good girl." I feel my back hit the bed as he bends down, I help with my dress and throw it to the side, leaving me in a strapless bra and my panties.

He bends down, placing wet kisses along my legs before taking his teeth and ripping off my panties.

"do you want to control the night or me?" he leans up and smirks at me.

"both of us" I laugh a bit.

"Alright." He says as he bends down, and I feel his hot breath down there.

"you have such a pretty little pussy, too bad, it's all mine so no one else can have it"

"luci- aagh" I cut off when I feel his lips harshly attack my pussy, sucking on my clit and moving his lips at a fast pace.

"lucifer oh my god" my head rolls back; he gets up not letting me climax yet and pulls me over to him.

"take off my pants and suck me off." His voice is harsh.

I bend over to pull down his pants, taking down his underwear too and throwing those over my shoulder.

I bend down blowing on his already hard cock and take the tip into my mouth.

"just like that, keep going" he encourages me.

I start to slowly move my hands, up and down his hard dick, sucking on all the parts I can get as he moans above me.

We stay like that for a couple of minutes as he lets out harsh groans but then pulls out of my mouth.

He pushes me onto the bed and takes off my bra, licking across my nipples and down to my stomach before taking my legs and speeding them.

"you ready?" he asks as I feel his cock at my entrance.

I nod my head as I feel his cock, stretching out my pussy once again as he stays still for a minute.

"I love you" he bends down and kisses my lip's as I grab ahold of the sheets beneath me.

"you love my pussy" I moan out.

"That too" he starts to move inside of me, feeling his bare cock pushing inside me is bringing me closer and closer.

He starts to roughly pound into me with his hard cock, as I let out loud moans because no one can hear us.

I feel my orgasm rip through me, but he doesn't slow, he continues to push in and out of me as I come undone around him with a loud moan, my legs start to shake as he laughs.

I push him off of me when I'm still out of breath, he looks confused for a minute before I flip him over and he sits against the headboard, I climb on top of him and take off his shirt to expose his sweaty abs and tattoo's

I smile before taking his cock in my hand, lowering myself onto him as he lets out a sharp groan.

"always so tight"

I start to move my hips on him, bouncing up and down as his eyes stay trained on my breasts.

He starts to move his hips along with mine, hitting that spot to make me want to come undone again.

I stop and throw my head back when I feel him grip my ass and pound into me, feeling his warm come shoot through my pussy.

"like that? Does that feel nice" he asks me as I nod.

I feel another orgasm come through me as my face scrunches up in pleasure.

He picks me up and turns me around, looking at my ass before rubbing his cock up and down.

"don't stop fucking me please" I whine as he enters me again.

"I don't plan on it fiancée."

"maledetto, maledetto, maledetto" (fuck fuck fuckk)

well you see i was going to make a more "slow and cute" sex scene, but then this was just more

well you see i was going to make a more "slow and cute" sex scene, but then this was just more....more.

lmk if you would prefer the other one, i could change it :)